✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

Could anyone possibly sketch/paint/digitally draw that picture with a bit of their own touch? I'd like it to be as close to this as possible, because I'd like to focus on the balloon without too many distractions; that way the person listening won't get too distracted by the beautiful art capabilities of the coldplayers and will pay attention to the song :P

Sounds like a job for @Batman?

Edit: I have done a little experiment but I still think Batman is the right person for it.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, in fact, I really badly wanted to use the hot air balloon picture that coldplay used when announcing their tour, but I don't want to violate any copyright issues. Could anyone possibly sketch/paint/digitally draw that picture with a bit of their own touch? I'd like it to be as close to this as possible, because I'd like to focus on the balloon without too many distractions; that way the person listening won't get too distracted by the beautiful art capabilities of the coldplayers and will pay attention to the song :P

[ATTACH=full]4238[/ATTACH]

I can try but I can't promise it'll look good ;)

• Like 1

experiment

[ATTACH=full]4239[/ATTACH]

Yes, something like that but without using the original photo at all..! It's just to respect the copyrights for these images.

I can try but I can't promise it'll look good ;)

No problem! Do give it a shot! :) thanks! :) I'm looking at a few royalty free images of hot air balloons online as well..!

Oh luckyly I didn't draw it larger it almost didn't fit into our scanner :D

:sweatdrop:

There you go

That's incredible! :) I love it!

By any chance, can a higher resolution scan of your sketch be taken?

Yeah I could also contribute a balloon haha. How about we make booklet art for this? Like a PDF file attached to the final thing with Coldplayer art in it?

Yup, definitely! That'll be great!

Thank you! I can try, I think the resolution was already pretty high probably it somehow got reduced later...

Ah okay, it'll be better if you can provide a higher resolution image so that it can be zoomed in on a little and stuff so that I can do some simple effects with the video.

Sure! it will take a while cause im trying to find a way to copy the style

How large would you like the image to be ? im currently using 900*900 is it enough? @Suhit

As large as it can get? :shy:

Actually 900x900 should be fine..but if its not too much of a bother to increase it's resolution, could you do it?

NOTICE:

I still can't reach the files from the entries that gave these responses:

1. its amazing being a part of this... just the thought that everyone's singing and contributing and that I'm a part of it is awesome.

2. Because of togetherness and thankfulness to Coldplay!

The links you guys provided don't work, so could you please send the links again? Please hurry as the deadline is in about 10 hours!

We're going to try and wrap this project up by tomorrow instead of later around the 28th of March so that it will hopefully be noticed by Coldplay HQ when they're not in the middle of tour craziness.