✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have send in my recordings. I had to do it in 2 parts because I was struggling with the timing. :)

@Suhit, I hope you can cut out the part you need because I have started the recording at some point before and after the real singing part.

Now I'm gonna make myself a nice tea with honey and lemon to cure my soar throat. :D

Wow @Suhit, I just downloaded and heard the reference track.

What a great job!

Now I'm not sure anymore I'm confident enough to send my "attempt".

I have send in my recordings. I had to do it in 2 parts because I was struggling with the timing. :)

@Suhit, I hope you can cut out the part you need because I have started the recording at some point before and after the real singing part.

Now I'm gonna make myself a nice tea with honey and lemon to cure my soar throat. :D

Thank you!! Yup, i'll take care of the editing and mixing, no problem! thanks for sending in your vocals! :)

Holy crap that instrumental is the most amazing thing I've ever heard in my life.

What's the BPM?

Hahaha! Thank you so much! The BPM is 160 bpm in the 4/4 time signature. Or you could also use 80 bp if you want it in half time.

I just finished my track and sent it @Suhit let me know if I at least did it right, I used absolutely NO sound enhancements hahaha it's RAW vocals. I'm sure you'll help me out with that as promised:D

Yup, don't worry! I'm sure you did great! Thanks for singing on this project! :)

Okay just submitted it! I downloaded a voice recorder app to my phone and it worked great! Thanks for doing this @Suhit!

No problem! And thank you for participating as well :)

@Suhit thank you a lot, the tracks are so good and beautiful, your voice, instrumental and everything, excellent job! :drummer::guitarist::fingersx::fingersx:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :)

So I'm just going through the files that are being sent (thanks again to everyone who's taking the time!), and file number 2954_1a and 2954_1b has the music playing as well in the background. Could you please re-record yourself again while listening to the music on headphones only? I need just your voice in the file, none of the instrumentation should be heard! Sorry for bothering you about it..!

• Like 1

Thanks! It was my pleasure :happy: I hope that our little compilation puts a smile on Coldplay's faces. If nothing else it serves as pure entertainment for them before they begin their tour hahaha at least we get an A for effort right? ;)

Yup, absolutely!

• Like 2

Btw, guys, just to remind you, I only get to see the file names when I get the files, so I don't know which file belongs to whom. That's why I'm referring to any corrections by the file name.

Just went through all the files that came in so far! Great job guys!! :) Keep it coming everyone else! I'm bloody excited about this! I'm starting editing and mixing right away!

It's actually so amazing that people from all around the world are coming together for this; there's a little bit of influence from each person's country in each file I'm hearing, in terms of the accent and the manner of singing, and that is so incredible to hear!

• Like 8

I`m confused about first post- should we send 2 separated files for intro and chorus or not?

Sorry about the confusion there. You don't have to send two files separately anymore. One file will do!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Just went through all the files that came in so far! Great job guys!! :) Keep it coming everyone else! I'm bloody excited about this! I'm starting editing and mixing right away!

It's actually so amazing that people from all around the world are coming together for this; there's a little bit of influence from each person's country in each file I'm hearing, in terms of the accent and the manner of singing, and that is so incredible to hear!

Haha awesome! So happy to hear! Good luck! ;)