✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

here's a 900*900 file if it's alright i will make a larger one or any changes wanted!

Ooooh! that looks great! Thanks so much Mexima! I'll just try it out in iMovie to see how it looks and get back to you.

• Like 1

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTICE:

I still can't reach the files from the entries that gave these responses:

1. its amazing being a part of this... just the thought that everyone's singing and contributing and that I'm a part of it is awesome.

2. Because of togetherness and thankfulness to Coldplay!

The links you guys provided don't work, so could you please send the links again? Please hurry as the deadline is in about 10 hours!

We're going to try and wrap this project up by tomorrow instead of later around the 28th of March so that it will hopefully be noticed by Coldplay HQ when they're not in the middle of tour craziness.

Number 2 is mine, I did it again, is it ok now?

I thought I wasn't a terrible singer, but when I listened to what I recorded, I was reminded that my voice is horrendous:P

Haha ! I thought exactly the same. It sounds ok singing along in my car..... but alone, without the music.... I gave myself quite a shock !

Horrible ! :facepalm:

yah no problem

Thank you! :) So is there some art that you think would work with this project?

Btw, did you also send your recording in, or are you as slippery as batman on a ledge on a roof? :mean:

NOTICE:

I just received a recording with the file names:

1. Up and Up VC

2. Up and Up Intro

The vocals on it are fantastic!! and it's providing the perfect soprano voice that this project just needed, but unfortunately, the recording is a little distorted because the vocal levels are clipping. Could you PLEASE record it again with lower input levels on your mic/soundcard/recording device, because your voice is fitting into the ensemble like a jigsaw puzzle!

I hope you see this message!! :sweatdrop:

Thanks!

• Like 1

Thank you! :) So is there some art that you think would work with this project?

Btw, did you also send your recording in, or are you as slippery as batman on a ledge on a roof? :mean:

I could make some artwork. Or I could send you the one for the thsirt contest.

Lmao I haven't send you anything yet. Will do so this night/tomorrow the latest.

• Like 2

The coldplaying team made the questionnaire, so I'm guessing it might be related to feedback/research/blog :)

[uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] (I will address you)

If those indeed are used for your blog, I would like a chance to add something to mine.

@Suhit Did me sending in 2 files complicate the process? I just read through the first post of the thread where you changed it and said one file would work better...I didn't read that part before. I will redo it and send in just one file if you prefer.

No no, its fine! It came out great! Thanks for offering :)

I could make some artwork. Or I could send you the one for the thsirt contest.

Lmao I haven't send you anything yet. Will do so this night/tomorrow the latest.

Sure! No worries!

Thanks again batman! (that sounded like a dialogue from a movie)

• Like 1