✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could make some artwork. Or I could send you the one for the thsirt contest.

Lmao I haven't send you anything yet. Will do so this night/tomorrow the latest.

yeah yeah yeah ...I totally agree on this one... We should use ur design 4 tshirt....i love it...those two birds standing on a tree of life right?

C'mon @Suhit use Batmans tshirt design for art cover of a choir song ....it will fit perfectly

you know:

and I asked

"Can the Birds in poetry (our choir project) chime?

can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?

oh thanks God, must have heard when I prayed

cause now I will see Batmans design alive this way!"

wooohooo, i like it even more now :D :D :D

• Like 1

Wow :wideeyed: great design! I love the color choice! The pink almost makes it appear glowing (or maybe that's just because pink is my second favorite color) :wink2:

haha Thank you! the drawing is from flockofbirds222 tho and i like pink too :happy2:

• Like 1

yeah yeah yeah ...I totally agree on this one... We should use ur design 4 tshirt....i love it...those two birds standing on a tree of life right?

C'mon @Suhit use Batmans tshirt design for art cover of a choir song ....it will fit perfectly

you know:

and I asked

"Can the Birds in poetry (our choir project) chime?

can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?

oh thanks God, must have heard when I prayed

cause now I will see Batmans design alive this way!"

wooohooo, i like it even more now :D :D :D

Yup, sure! I would love to have that on the video if Batman is okay with it!

new link for m4a (itunes voice memo) file. I checked and both link sets work. Sorry if I messed someting up :(

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/7+D6CezVv3Ly06cZy7gWoQ

Thank you! I dunno, perhaps something went wrong on my side..! But thanks for sending it in again!

There are some amazing vocals here!

But I'd like to say that I'm really proud of those who were a little shy or embarrassed but sent in their files nevertheless; that takes a lot of courage and trust, so thank you!

• Like 5

NOTICE:

Alright, so it looks like the probability of two people randomly choosing the same 4 digit number has caught up with me! And that lucky number is 7439! :P

Okay, so one person had sent 4 .wav files with the file numbers 7439_1, 7439_2, 7439_3 and 7439_4. Those files are absolutely good to go, so this notice isn't for you!

The notice is for file name 7439_1.m4a. It was just one file, and its got some really nice strong male vocals in it, but unfortunately the file is clipping and distorting at a few places. Could you please re-record it with lower input recording levels? Thank you! :)

Just in case there's still some confusion about who it is, this is what you wrote in response to the questionnaire:

"I enjoy singing and Coldplay, so why not combine those two into something great!"

There are some amazing vocals here!

But I'd like to say that I'm really proud of those who were a little shy or embarrassed but sent in their files nevertheless; that takes a lot of courage and trust, so thank you!

Thanks, I was one of those who were really shy, but we do incredible things for Coldplay and amazing projects like this :)

• Like 1

So considering the amount of files that came in overnight (including a couple of short but incredibly sweet sounding saxophone motifs), I don't think the file will be ready by today. I'm going to work non-stop on it, but there are around 21 singers on this so far, and some of them have sent in multiple files (excellent harmony work!), so that's a lot of vocals to work with! So please hang on now, just be patient, and don't wooooorrryy!

• Like 10

Suhit would have a giant job to edit and master and find a place on the track for all of them.

Ahhh Yes indeed he would! that would be an enormous task I imagine :stunned: Who knows maybe this little experiment could be the start of something bigger :nice: either way I'm happy to be a part of it!

• Like 2

Almost done guys..! Just checking the mix on different speakers and headphones. That's the worst part, because once you think you did a great mix on your monitors, you try it on desktop speakers and there's something too loud, then you have to go back and fix that and then wait again while it exports...phew! Let's hope this mix I'm checking comes out fine! *fingers crossed*

@Batman Need your art!!!

• Like 3

Looks like the audio is ready! :D

Time to edit the video!

Okay, so firstly, you guys were amazing! and it's your voices that are carrying this song up! I apologise if you can't hear your voice clearly in the mix; I had to go with what was most acoustically pleasing; but at the same time, I assure you that ALL OF YOU are in it, and each and every one of you have contributed very significantly with your time, effort and talent :)

In fact, my voice didn't make it to the final mix at all :P

It's sounding amazing guys! I'm really proud of us!

• Like 7

Ooohhh, why didn't you put in your voice?

You should!

There were already a couple of voices that occupied the same frequency range as mine, so if I added mine in, I'll just be eating up their space.

But I just remembered..! There is a little bit of my voice in the intro..! So there you go! Everybody's in it! :)

• Like 3