✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the events in Brussels, where my girlfriend and her mother are, I don't feel like singing at the moment. I hope you understand, I'll see how I feel tonight

Of course. I hope they are well! Just believe and stay positive all of you as much as you can. Good luck!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Due to the events in Brussels, where my girlfriend and her mother are, I don't feel like singing at the moment. I hope you understand, I'll see how I feel tonight

Hope they're alright. Good luck and stay positive :)

Yes, of course. I hope they're alright..! Stay strong and positive!

• Like 1

Awful news from Brussels - thoughts and prayers with everyone concerned. What a world we live in, eh ?

Apart from that - Suhit, I've sent my singing track in. It's rubbish, but it'll get swallowed up in all the other good voices, I hope.

Anyway it's fun to be a part of this great idea of yours.

• Like 3

So I'm just going through the files that are being sent (thanks again to everyone who's taking the time!), and file number 2954_1a and 2954_1b has the music playing as well in the background. Could you please re-record yourself again while listening to the music on headphones only? I need just your voice in the file, none of the instrumentation should be heard! Sorry for bothering you about it..!

So I'm just going through the files that are being sent (thanks again to everyone who's taking the time!), and file number 2954_1a and 2954_1b has the music playing as well in the background. Could you please re-record yourself again while listening to the music on headphones only? I need just your voice in the file, none of the instrumentation should be heard! Sorry for bothering you about it..!

@Suhit Yes that was mine :smiley: I just sent in the revised version. I will revise it again if needed. Let me know if you can work with it...again RAW vocals :earmuffs: not too sure, but I think you may be able to work your magic :fingersx:

• Like 2

@Suhit Yes that was mine :smiley: I just sent in the revised version. I will revise it again if needed. Let me know if you can work with it...again RAW vocals :earmuffs: not too sure, but I think you may be able to work your magic :fingersx:

No problem! Thanks for sending it in again!

• Like 1

Awful news from Brussels - thoughts and prayers with everyone concerned. What a world we live in, eh ?

Apart from that - Suhit, I've sent my singing track in. It's rubbish, but it'll get swallowed up in all the other good voices, I hope.

Anyway it's fun to be a part of this great idea of yours.

Don't worry about it at all! Thanks for sending your vocals in!

• Like 1

@Suhit Wow sounds beautiful! Is that with my voice too? If so you did blend it nicely...I don't think I can hear it. I didn't know if you added it because I just sent it in minutes before.

Not yet Sheila! But I'll be adding yours in soon! :)

It sounds great! Amazing job!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Sounds great and this song already means a lot for me (being Belgian).

Just curious, which numbers did you already incorporate in the mix? :)

so far I've edited, cleaned and mixed only these:

2262_1

8236_1

0195_1a

0195_1b

7379_1

Plenty more to go!! Phew!

• Like 3

Great job (my voice is in it, whoohoo).

Can't wait to hear the rest of it. :)

Awesome! :) I still haven't mixed all the vocals together properly, so some voices might seem louder than the others..

Once I edit ALL the vocals, I'll get down to mixing them.

• Like 2