✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to my actual voice (AKA my recorded voice), I'm embarrased to send mine:(

No, please don't be! Besides, it's all anonymous, so even I won't know which voice belongs to whom! None of us are great singers here (although a few recordings were really nice!), but the whole point is to just get together and do something fun :) Join in, it'll be great and you won't regret it!

Whoa..! :O 6011_1, 6011_2, 6011_3 and 6011_4...those are heavenly harmonies! I'm not even touching those files for any kind of processing!

Are you frickin serious man?? I thought they were terrible after I heard the sample earlier...

• Like 2

You have a beautiful voice, @Nie ! :)

I think the female voices is a mix of @Flockodbirds222 and me. We sure sound good together. Wanna start a band? :D

My voice was already hoarse and is really gone now. But hey, I didn't get a question to redo it so that's ok. :)

• Like 3

I think the female voices is a mix of @Flockodbirds222 and me. We sure sound good together. Wanna start a band? :D

My voice was already hoarse and is really gone now. But hey, I didn't get a question to redo it so that's ok. :)

Sure! Haha I was scared that I would have to redo it s well :D

I made it last night! So I'm done,no need for new deadline for me,although thank you for being kind! I hope everything was ok with my recording.

No problem! The deadline is for everyone who missed out on the news as well! So if anybody still wants to send it in but hasn't yet, you're most welcome to do so!

Btw, this is the first time I'm mixing so many voices together, so there are many challenges coming across my path, but it's a lot of fun solving those problems and going ahead.

But there's one thing I'd like to say: ALL the voices that have been sent to me WILL be used, but there will be a few places (like in the verse) in the song where all the voices won't be used together..I'll only be using a few. And as the song progresses I'll keep adding more, to make it sound bigger and bigger. I hope you don't feel bad if you can't make out your voice in the mix or something, because we're all in this together for the song!

• Like 4

NOTICE:

One submission to the google form has only "sendspace.com" written in the link. I'll need the full URL (website address) to be able to access your file! Could you please send it again?

just in case you know its you, here's what you wrote in the response to the google form:

"its amazing being a part of this... just the thought that everyone's singing and contributing and that I'm a part of it is awesome."

P.S, thanks for the kind words! :)

Please do send the full URL!

Btw, this is the first time I'm mixing so many voices together, so there are many challenges coming across my path, but it's a lot of fun solving those problems and going ahead.

But there's one thing I'd like to say: ALL the voices that have been sent to me WILL be used, but there will be a few places (like in the verse) in the song where all the voices won't be used together..I'll only be using a few. And as the song progresses I'll keep adding more, to make it sound bigger and bigger. I hope you don't feel bad if you can't make out your voice in the mix or something, because we're all in this together for the song!

I actually had this in mind when I was recording, so I put more of the harmony toward the end of the song!

• Like 2

Seriously @Suhit if my voice is that one voice that's out of key and it's too exasperating trying to fit it in feel free to omit it. I will not take offense really :smiley: I would just like to now if it wasn't in the mix so I'm not listening for my voice and it's not even there :laugh4:

Nope, don't worry! I'm just adding your voice into the mix! Once the track is ready, if you listen carefully to the right earphone, you might be able to hear your voice; but it's going to be difficult, because there's a whole bunch of vocals fighting for space now. 12 people have sent in files so far, and its already sounding like one amazing unit and not 12 individuals :)

• Like 3

Nope, don't worry! I'm just adding your voice into the mix! Once the track is ready, if you listen carefully to the right earphone, you might be able to hear your voice; but it's going to be difficult, because there's a whole bunch of vocals fighting for space now. 12 people have sent in files so far, and its already sounding like one amazing unit and not 12 individuals :)

Wow great! Can`t wait to hear that! :) Thank you for your effort! :)

• Like 1

NOTICE:

Another submission has given the wrong link too..! After you complete uploading the file, you will shown a few options stating that you can send the file onto your cloud, etc. One of the options let's you copy the URL (or the website address) from where I can download your uploaded file. So please be sure to check that you're providing the right link!!

The person who's given the wrong link has written this in the google form as a response to why they're interested in this project:

"Because of togetherness and thankfulness to Coldplay!"

So could you please re-upload it and send the correct link again? Thanks! :)

Are we actually gonna need a cover for our song? If so maybe we could ask the person who won the contest in the Coldplaying giveaways if we could use his/her cover?

Or should we design one ourselves?

Yes, in fact, I really badly wanted to use the hot air balloon picture that coldplay used when announcing their tour, but I don't want to violate any copyright issues. Could anyone possibly sketch/paint/digitally draw that picture with a bit of their own touch? I'd like it to be as close to this as possible, because I'd like to focus on the balloon without too many distractions; that way the person listening won't get too distracted by the beautiful art capabilities of the coldplayers and will pay attention to the song :P

[ATTACH=full]4238[/ATTACH]