✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

so far I've edited, cleaned and mixed only these:

2262_1

8236_1

0195_1a

0195_1b

7379_1

Plenty more to go!! Phew!

Well I was wondering....one voice seemed to be louder/more prominent than the others....was that yours @Suhit or one of the above?

• Like 1

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was wondering....one voice seemed to be louder/more prominent than the others....was that yours @Suhit or one of the above?

It's one of the above, not sure which one though. It can't be mine, because my voice isn't in that mix :P

Ok @Suhit sounds good :happy: I can't wait to hear it when it's completed...I'm getting excited now :dance:

I've already had a couple of heart attacks because of the excitement :/

I can tell you this: Suhit is a master in making voices sound good, especially mine :)

Hahahaha! No, the vocals weren't bad or anything!

• Like 2

And I presume the "loudest" voice is Suhit.

I think I can hear another male voice and some female ones.

Oh so when I listened to it earlier, I only had my left earphone in and could not hear Suhit, but now when I put the right one in, I can hear Suhit now!

Edit: Just saw @Suhit's comment above mine...well you all have beautiful voices!

• Like 2

It's one of the above, not sure which one though. It can't be mine, because my voice isn't in that mix :P

I've already had a couple of heart attacks because of the excitement :/

Hahahaha! No, the vocals weren't bad or anything!

Hahahaha ! My vocals were most likely terrible :facepalm: but as I've read from other Coldplayer's on here I'm not alone :P and it's definitely fun to be a part of this! I imagine it's a real challenge to mix our voices even with technology... It's a daunting task you signed up for @Suhit however, I think you'll pull it off! no more :/ faces come on now : )

• Like 2

What to say...after a long time at work and a lot of excitement because of this I lost my internet connection at 40% of uploading and I lost everything :bigcry:Now it's 11:30 pm here and I don't have time anymore...is the game over for me?? Is it really happening?:bomb:

What to say...after a long time at work and a lot of excitement because of this I lost my internet connection at 40% of uploading and I lost everything :bigcry:Now it's 11:30 pm here and I don't have time anymore...is the game over for me?? Is it really happening?:bomb:

Don't lose hope! Keep trying!

Okay guys, seeing that the project is going fairly smoothly and a little ahead of time, I'd like to say that the deadline for submissions has been extended upto 23rd March, 11:59 pm GMT!!

Sorry, I didn't do this earlier, but when I read @Kamili 's post, I felt that there might be too much pressure on people to submit it in just two days; so here's another day guys! But no more than that! :devilish:

I can play the sax. Can I record something with that?

Hey! So the instrumentation has already been mixed and finalised, but perhaps we could try the sax somewhere too. I can't promise anything though, because I need to give the vocals the priority, and very often, male vocals and the saxophone fight for space in a mix.

But please do send in the recording! I'll definitely try to incorporate it! :)

• Like 1