✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best view on the Head Full Of Dreams Tour ?

okay the reason of why i'm starting this thread is mostly because when i went to see them on the MX tour ,I managed to get bareer Guy side next to the catwalk. I thought I had the best view. big mistake ! the f**** cameras couldn't let me see Chris most of the time when he was playing the piano or guitar ! which got me very frustrated.

I don't wanna have the same experience again on this tour, which is why i'm asking : where should you stend on the floor in order to get a great/close enough view and where the cameras won't be standing between you and the band members ? I'm thinking of bareer B stage but i'm afraid i won't get a close view of the main stage... any suggestions ? somewhere around the catwalk ?

So, you can say I am a very lucky seasoned Coldplay gig person, seen them in all types of venues BUT for this tour I chose to be in the first bowl seating section 140 for the New Jersey show. I was getting floor but only near the "Ramps of Love" I am short and would not be able to see anything. Also the front sections were high priced. I also wanted to be able to see the whole show with all the Xylobands, balloons, lighting etc. I have been lucky enough to get front row a few times at their shows but really want to take it all in

ny11233_coldplay_nobstage_2016.gif?sfvrsn=2

yeah I saw them twice, and got front row both times, but the cameras were ruining the view I had of Chris, and I want to be able to see the whole band close without those cameras ruining the view ... which is why i'm asking !

If you are seeing them in a stadium, higher but close is a good choice

Agree with this. Went to floor section and while it was fun singing and dancing along people, friends who went to the highest tiers got the best view. Floor sections might be good in you're close to either of the stages I'd say.

• Like 1

I always try to come to the B-Stage (x-stage during MX tour) try to get as close to the fence. This gives you the best view when they perform the songs there and when they are on main stage. In my experience crowd participation is pretty good there.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

^ ditto, same question. When they eventually announce Toronto, I'll be asking then as well (depending on the exact venue). Should I go all out and get the floor? Or should I go for the side for a fuller view?

Concert noob here

Would you guys recommend the floor (assuming I can get there early enough to get close), or a lower level as far as the best view? I'll be going in for the presale on Monday (for their Tulsa show), and I was wondering what tickets I should try to snatch.

Arena shows like the BOK center are very different from stadium shows. The floor in arenas for concerts I've been to (including Coldplay) always have seated floors. Except for the front row pit, there is no general admission or standing area. I am not sure if you can buy the pit tickets or if they are given out by roadies to fans they see at the venue. But anyways, if you get a floor seat close to the stage at an arena show, the seats are numbered and you don't need to get there early/storm the field.

• Like 2

Arena shows like the BOK center are very different from stadium shows. The floor in arenas for concerts I've been to (including Coldplay) always have seated floors. Except for the front row pit, there is no general admission or standing area. I am not sure if you can buy the pit tickets or if they are given out by roadies to fans they see at the venue. But anyways, if you get a floor seat close to the stage at an arena show, the seats are numbered and you don't need to get there early/storm the field.

Ah, cool--I didn't realize the floor layout was different for arenas vs. stadiums. I'll be looking for floor seats then, thank you!

Although I do admit I was looking forward to putting my storm-the-field abilities to the test :charming:

So, you can say I am a very lucky seasoned Coldplay gig person, seen them in all types of venues BUT for this tour I chose to be in the first bowl seating section 140 for the New Jersey show. I was getting floor but only near the "Ramps of Love" I am short and would not be able to see anything. Also the front sections were high priced. I also wanted to be able to see the whole show with all the Xylobands, balloons, lighting etc. I have been lucky enough to get front row a few times at their shows but really want to take it all in

ny11233_coldplay_nobstage_2016.gif?sfvrsn=2

That's a great section, you'll have a great view!

I did front row, guy's side twice and the view is amazing but well, I couldn't see the other stages (I can't complain anyway)

I also went to lower bowl seating in Sao Paulo and had a great view, it was around sections 236/235 if we try to locate it on christa's pic but it was pretty close to the c-stage so it was lots of fun :D The fireworks, xylobands and confetti are very fun to look from a seated section!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Coldplay just announced that they're coming to my country and I'm incredibly stoke. Which seat do you think I should get in order for my experience to be the best ever. This is at a stadium. Especially for the HFOD tour!!

I got seated for the first show Cat 1 and standing Pen A for the second show. I'm a little worried about the standing one as I'm sure there'll be a lot of people. So instead of competing for the front, any other areas are good for the standing pen A? Maybe along the ramp any good?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi!

I am going to the Coldplay concert in Chicago. I wanted to know, which is the best seat in this stage. What do you guys think of the C3 area? And also, if the concert is with assigned seats, does that mean that people won't cross from one line to the other in one same area?

Thanks,

(Sorry for my bad English)

967028667_ScreenShot2017-05-29at8_36_50PM.thumb.png.c48dd4175c1ff327591711c6f99b981d.png