✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-24] Chris Martin ft. on Twisted Logic - The A-Sides

Video Description: Live at the Chords 2 Cure benefit in Santa Monica on 24 April 2016. See http://www.chords2cure.org for more info.

These kids are amazing. If I hadn't seen video of it, I would think it was actually Coldplay! Big props to them. Need to go on tour! And really cool of Chris to do it with them! To my knowledge, I don't think it's ever been played live.

• Like 3

Still can't believe he did this. Twisted Logic is my favorite closer, and even pullng it out for something like this is just so cool. The kids did an amazing job!

Now if they can only place this on the tour. :bomb:

• Like 2

Still can't believe he did this. Twisted Logic is my favorite closer, and even pullng it out for something like this is just so cool. The kids did an amazing job!

Now if they can only place this on the tour. :bomb:

My hope is that there is now *a possibility* of hearing it on tour, although still not sure if that will happen because Chris reveals the reason why they never played it (in the above video); he says the band has never been able to figure out how to play it. It took a group of talented 8th graders who figured it out themselves to get him to do it. It doesn't necessarily mean the band will begin practicing it for the tour. But who knows, if someone requests it, they might.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

What an amazing way to start the day! Watching this in the morning will definitely leave you smiling for the rest of the day. Great cause and show. The A-Sides are very good and talented! [emoji4]

My hope is that there is now *a possibility* of hearing it on tour, although still not sure if that will happen because Chris reveals the reason why they never played it (in the above video); he says the band has never been able to figure out how to play it. It took a group of talented 8th graders who figured it out themselves to get him to do it. It doesn't necessarily mean the band will begin practicing it for the tour. But who knows, if someone requests it, they might.

Quite embarrassing, in a way. The kids absolutely killed it.

I always thought the noises at the end of the song were made on guitar, but now with Chris screaming them, I'm not sure

Woah just listened to it again on really good speakers and there is a very good chance Chris is also screaming along with the guitar(kinda like the end of ink.. Only way better lol) Interesting!

• Like 1

So I just listened to the album version and I think he is screaming because, at that time, the guitar is doing something totally different. So unless Chris was also on electric guitar, it is most likely him screaming

Also I think he was just joking about their not being able to play the song. :)

think that comment was more in jest too. i mean the band have said UWTB they have no idea how to play, and i can understand that. too bad. probably the best song in mx.

• Like 1

Quite embarrassing, in a way.

Also I think he was just joking about their not being able to play the song. :)

Well, if there's any truth to it, it probably has to do with not being able to cooperate with each other to make it live. :)