✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-24] Coldplay @ RTL Late Night (Dutch TV show)

[ATTACH=full]4779[/ATTACH]

Hey guys,

I guess this is the appropriate thread to post this fantastic news!

One of the most popular TV Shows in The Netherlands announced yesterday that Coldplay will be joining them on TV. Fans (if you're Dutch) can win tickets via their website: http://www.rtllatenight.nl/item/2631/coldplay_exclusief_te_gast_in_special__

They haven't specified a date yet so far, but it will probably be on the 23rd. The boys will be interviewed (in the Amsterdam Arena?) and fans have a chance to be there. Since the musical guests usually perform on the show I think Coldplay will also do this, or at least pre-record this, since the show will air on Friday 24th June, 22.30, when Coldplay are still playing in the arena.

I applied! #fingerscrossed

• Like 3

Hey guys,

I guess this is the appropriate thread to post this fantastic news!

One of the most popular TV Shows in The Netherlands announced yesterday that Coldplay will be joining them on TV. Fans (if you're Dutch) can win tickets via their website: http://www.rtllatenight.nl/item/2631/coldplay_exclusief_te_gast_in_special__

They haven't specified a date yet so far, but it will probably be on the 23rd. The boys will be interviewed (in the Amsterdam Arena?) and fans have a chance to be there. Since the musical guests usually perform on the show I think Coldplay will also do this, or at least pre-record this, since the show will air on Friday 24th June, 22.30, when Coldplay are still playing in the arena.

I applied! #fingerscrossed

Incredible, thanks for the info and good luck.

Norys

Haven't won either :(

Also haven't seen anyone who won, I checked all social media, but can't find any winners.

Hope the people that won are really big fans, like 42JTR says.

Dat is best wel raar, niemand van hier..

Oh English :)

I found 3 fans on twitter (by searching coldplay rtllatenight) that won, they seem to be pretty young..

Hope there is a good mix of old and new fans...

Dat is best wel raar, niemand van hier..

Oh English :)

I found 3 fans on twitter (by searching coldplay rtllatenight) that won, they seem to be pretty young..

Hope there is a good mix of old and new fans...

Even then I can't find any haha

Oh well, I hope they enjoy themselves :)

Guest diogo_sg
I believe that is indeed the time the show starts every workday. Usually 10.30 to 11.30

The part about Coldplay will be a bit later. They will first talk live about Brexit and afterwards they show the interview.

Thank you both [emoji4]