In My Place

Lovers in Japan

Midnight

Politik

Square One

Talk

Up&Up

• Like 1

Dear guys who chose Viva La Vida and A Head Full Of Dreams, this thread ISN'T about choosing your favourite song! haha Thought you should know! :happy2: I'm about to break my Swiss-like neutrality and chose Amsterdam as atm I don't find it particularly inspiring or empowering. ATM! I'm probably bout to be scolded when I say I like Imagine Dragons' Amsterdam better :D #dontkillme #loveem'

But one of my favorite lines is from Amsterdam! "I know I'm dead on the surface, but I am screaming underneath"[emoji54]

I (still) vote for Talk.

But one of my favorite lines is from Amsterdam! "I know I'm dead on the surface, but I am screaming underneath"[emoji54]

I (still) vote for Talk.

Aww haha sorry @flockofbirds222 ,definitely don't wanna offend one of your favourite lyrics! :happy2: Just my opinion is that tho I would have loved it a couple of years ago, now I find it really disempowering, in total contrast with AHFOD (the whole album) which was my "last straw" and reason to fall in love with Coldplay . I like at least a little ray of light in a song :D So I still vote

#AmsterOut :happy2:

• Like 1

Aww haha sorry @flockofbirds222 ,definitely don't wanna offend one of your favourite lyrics! :happy2: Just my opinion is that tho I would have loved it a couple of years ago, now I find it really disempowering, in total contrast with AHFOD (the whole album) which was my "last straw" and reason to fall in love with Coldplay . I like at least a little ray of light in a song :D So I still vote

#AmsterOut :happy2:

I get what you mean

A Head Full of Dreams 6

Gravity 3

Amsterdam 2

Midnight 2

In My Place 1

Lovers in Japan 1

Politik 1

Talk 1

A Head Full of Dreams is eliminated!

----