✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

AMDB9

If you've been on the forums since last August, you may remember I asked for your help to win a photo contest, and I won.

Well, I have entered another contest and would be very appreciative if you voted for my picture! The contest is being run by Denver International Airport for a chance to get a tour of the airfield and other prizes.

You can vote once per day and need to enter an email to vote (to prevent people from voting too many times. They don't collect it unless you click the box to opt-in for offers).

Here is the link to vote, thank you so much! If you can, please vote every day!

http://contests.flydenver.com/wheredreamstakeflight/entries/172192048

This is the picture I have entered: [ATTACH=full]7745[/ATTACH]

@AMDB9

You have my daily vote.

How long is that contest running?

• 2 months later...

Heal the World[http://videos.sapo.pt/bbc2r1SE5ByejpZO25eB; http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rrkk5j3p.html] (video), by MJ,

"Think about on the generations...."

maybe it is a good Theme Song for Save the Children (Philanthropy Organization for Children Worldwide) ;

Save the Children China's message for Stephen Hawking: http://www.yidianzixun.com/article/0IY78uxY ;

Last lines: " 愿教授在飞向群星的路上,依旧无限风趣。愿所有人在这一生旅途上,活出美好自我吧。"

English: "May the professor be with his warm humor on the flying journey to the stars; May all the beings still on Earth live the best/beautiful version of oneself."

This might be a bit irrelevant to the Thread topic, but on the hand, to make and sustain a beautiful world might include protection/preservation, heal and reconciliation as well.

• 3 months later...

I just can't help but share (and brag a bit, haha!) with all of my fellow Coldplayers, that my 9-year-old son chose to play Clocks for his piano recital piece. He worked very hard for 2 months learning and practicing and he did fabulously when he performed on Sunday! His piano teacher (seated next to him in the photo) played a few of the background notes, as the version he used was one of the more difficult levels. Needless to say, I was one proud Mom. It was absolutely beautiful.

1993493564_ScreenShot2018-08-20at9_27_54PM.png.faf89c6b965d77b72688e873b6ae06ad.png

• Like 5

I just can't help but share (and brag a bit, haha!) with all of my fellow Coldplayers, that my 9-year-old son chose to play Clocks for his piano recital piece. He worked very hard for 2 months learning and practicing and he did fabulously when he performed on Sunday! His piano teacher (seated next to him in the photo) played a few of the background notes, as the version he used was one of the more difficult levels. Needless to say, I was one proud Mom. It was absolutely beautiful.

[ATTACH=full]7929[/ATTACH]

That's awesome! :D

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Well done. That's a wonderful picture!

I guess you were the last person still out there?

Thank you!! Actually there were a lot of other students around me, but thankfully no one on my shot! I risked losing the bus waiting for everyone to get out of the shot.
  • Like 1

I took this photo really quickly leaving my University and running to catch the bus, I'm grateful I didn't chicken out!79c08e23e6b6100e3f656cc7bcfa3780.jpg

Woah, I'm speechless. :o It's breathtaking... I like the fact that the scene above looks sinister but somehow soothing at the same time. How long did it take you to photograph?

• Like 1

Woah, I'm speechless. :o It's breathtaking... I like the fact that the scene above looks sinister but somehow soothing at the same time. How long did it take you to photograph?
Thanks man, about 5 seconds, I was in a hurry.
  • Like 2

IMG_9033.thumb.jpg.b232d36688d4476885f984cb6e4cd777.jpg DISCLAIMER: I'm a photographer/videographer and I by no means intend for this to be me bragging :( I just wanted to share this with my Coldplayer friends!

But I was downtown in the city in live in - and I captured this! :D

• Like 4

[ATTACH=full]8186[/ATTACH] DISCLAIMER: I'm a photographer/videographer and I by no means intend for this to be me bragging :( I just wanted to share this with my Coldplayer friends!

But I was downtown in the city in live in - and I captured this! :D

Damn... This is a spectacular view! What time was it when you took that photo?

• Like 1

It should win an award! Have you put it in a contest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I haven't, but I've uploaded it to my website and stuff haha but you guys have some wonderful pictures as well!!! <3

• Like 1