✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

AMDB9

Especially the thundercloud one that's slowly forming itself :wideeyed:

I have a ridiculous obsession with clouds, it's pathetic :cheesy:

you will be glad to know that i also have a ridiculous obsession with clouds. i have a "clouds" folder in my video library that is filled with almost 300 videos of clouds :uhoh::blush:

these are from 2 years ago now, but i still love them :wacky:

90yrgh.jpg

35d3z3d.jpg

1t8tqa.jpg

• Like 8

Especially the thundercloud one that's slowly forming itself :wideeyed:

I have a ridiculous obsession with clouds, it's pathetic :cheesy:

Me too! I love looking at the sky paying attention to the crazy forms the clouds have. Specially, I love how blue, white and green (during this season) join together to give us a "heavenly view".

dbcaf8ffc05c79d335629f9e6c2e2b75.jpg

I loved your photos. My favorite was the first one, which reminds me this photo I saw on Instagram

[MEDIA=instagram]BG8VH0TBdJY[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BG8VH0TBdJY/

• Like 6

you will be glad to know that i also have a ridiculous obsession with clouds. i have a "clouds" folder in my video library that is filled with almost 300 videos of clouds :uhoh::blush:

these are from 2 years ago now, but i still love them :wacky:

90yrgh.jpg

35d3z3d.jpg

1t8tqa.jpg

woah I love the violet tones in yours so much! :dead:

Me too! I love looking at the sky paying attention to the crazy forms the clouds have. Specially, I love how blue, white and green (during this season) join together to give us a "heavenly view".

I loved your photos. My favorite was the first one, which reminds me this photo I saw on Instagram

That's ridiculous, whERE DO YOU EVEN LIVE D:

Here are a few storm clouds that passed over my house:

[ATTACH=full]5660[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]5662[/ATTACH]

• Like 4

I live in a beautiful world :daisy:

Those photos are so creepy and gorgeous.

I can do dramatic clouds too. [emoji4]

[ATTACH=full]5663[/ATTACH]

That's one I took almost a year ago on 28/8.

This past week, there were a lot of cumulus clouds against a blue sky. My eyes often wondered off to the view outside the office windows.

Maybe we should start a cloud thread. [emoji4]

• Like 4

I can do dramatic clouds too. [emoji4]

[ATTACH=full]5663[/ATTACH]

That's one I took almost a year ago on 28/8.

This past week, there were a lot of cumulus clouds against a blue sky. My eyes often wondered off to the view outside the office windows.

Maybe we should start a cloud thread. [emoji4]

you guys are killing me! :bomb:

i think if there was a cloud thread that might become my favorite thread... apart from c/j :wacko:

• Like 2

It's at a castle in Würzburg, a city in Germany!

Germany, just what I thought. I used to live in Germany years ago. Such a beautiful country. I grew up in a military family, My family has been stationed there twice. I lived in Weisbaden & Budingen. I have traveled to Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin. I have taken the boat tours down the Rhine...seen the castles & beautiful vineyards up the hillsides. Germany is just a beautiful place!!!!! [emoji173]️[emoji629]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

this evening i went for a bike ride along the Schuylkill and got some really nice pictures along the way :wacko:

30kd07c.jpg

jsil2u.jpg

the city skyline looked so great and i'm afraid my phone didn't accurately capture what i saw, but i still wanted to get some pics anyway, because i think there is a lot of beauty to be found in the human-made as well as in nature :wacko:

99jrpc.jpg

2h4ky09.jpg

1zxlhew.jpg

and finally some panoramic shots

24zvp6p.jpg

307u7fr.jpg

and then the sun went down far enough for me to remember that i should get back home before it gets too dark... especially since i wasn't wearing my helmet :whistle:

• Like 7

this evening i went for a bike ride along the Schuylkill and got some really nice pictures along the way :wacko:

30kd07c.jpg

jsil2u.jpg

the city skyline looked so great and i'm afraid my phone didn't accurately capture what i saw, but i still wanted to get some pics anyway, because i think there is a lot of beauty to be found in the human-made as well as in nature :wacko:

99jrpc.jpg

2h4ky09.jpg

1zxlhew.jpg

and finally some panoramic shots

24zvp6p.jpg

307u7fr.jpg

and then the sun went down far enough for me to remember that i should get back home before it gets too dark... especially since i wasn't wearing my helmet :whistle:

So beautiful! I love sunsets! We have a really nice park near our house and when I go for a walk there at evening and the setting sun shines through the trees it looks really pretty! I should take a pic one day;)

• Like 2

My camera isn't good enough to take a picture, but I'm just sitting in our garden and thinking of Yellow while I'm looking at the stars. Life is so beautiful.

that's one thing i definitely miss about not living in a city. here there's so much light pollution that at most you can only ever see about five stars. i went back to my hometown last weekend to visit my sisters, but of course it was the full moon so i still didn't get to see any stars :rolleyes::P

• Like 2

that's one thing i definitely miss about not living in a city. here there's so much light pollution that at most you can only ever see about five stars. i went back to my hometown last weekend to visit my sisters, but of course it was the full moon so i still didn't get to see any stars :rolleyes::P

I feel sorry for you : )

Gideon_Mx on Tapatalk

• Like 1

As most of you know I've been on vacation for a few weeks but I hadn't even told about a beautiful place where I've been so, here it is. We've been on the highest point of Europe which is near the Mont Blanc (the White Mountain) in France arrived by cable-way (if this what I'm telling you makes sense, its great :nice: ). And here are some pics I took at the points where we've had an amazing view across the Alps.

ed7694dfee1323ac8236623ac0939a11.jpg

b6679b16c1ccfb8c1891fed7b6714424.jpg

2fcaf59083065f005e7104ffae8974f8.jpg

19542de0e992878ff51acdce466df2af.jpg

Gideon_Mx on Tapatalk

• Like 10

As most of you know I've been on vacation for a few weeks but I hadn't even told about a beautiful place where I've been so, here it is. We've been on the highest point of Europe which is near the Mont Blanc (the White Mountain) in France arrived by cable-way (if this what I'm telling you makes sense its great :ashamed: ). And here are some pics I took at the points where we've had an amazing view across the Alps.

ed7694dfee1323ac8236623ac0939a11.jpg

b6679b16c1ccfb8c1891fed7b6714424.jpg

2fcaf59083065f005e7104ffae8974f8.jpg

19542de0e992878ff51acdce466df2af.jpg

Gideon_Mx on Tapatalk

Looks amazing! I hope you didn't freeze :P