✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-08-01] MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ / NY, NY

AMDB9

You should be able to get a cab pretty easily or just take the subway ... you can take a subway right to Penn Station and then just get on the train there. As others have said, I think you won't have to worry about being safe. Tons of people will be taking the train there and back for the show (and Coldplay crowds are nice!), and once you get into the city, things are basically always bustling. You will be back probably before those of us who are driving have even gotten out of the parking lot haha.

Thank you so much! You guys are giving me a lot of nice infos about it and now I'm feeling more calm about the whole thing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travelling from Scotland to attend this show and I genuinely cannot wait!

Agree with all the comments above, I wish they would release a plan with seat numbers on it so we could get an idea of where we are sitting, or even give us a idea of how many seats are in each row of each block. For purely selfish reasons I wouldn't mind knowing if I am going to be near the catwalk in Block 3 or if I will be nearer the aisle. Either way though it's going to be an awesome show!

People asking about getting back to NYC - you'll be fine! I've been to a few shows in NJ and getting back to NYC is a doddle and the comments about Times Square/Penn Station/Port Authority always bustling & having a police presence are 100% accurate, plus there will be thousands of us heading back I am sure - just follow the crowd!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It depends what side of the stage.. I was right side last year and seat #1 was closest to the catwalk.

Hi everyone,

I want to know which seats are closer to the catwalk in the floor seating. The higher the number the closer it is or vise versa ?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello!

I am super excited to be going to my first Coldplay concert at the MetLife in New Jersey with my 17 years old son and 12 years old daughter.

Which seats are better - section 4 row 23 or section 10 row 9?

Thank you all!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Coldplay fans!

I recently purchased two set of tickets for the 8/1 show. My question is which one is better.. they are both near the stage, curious which row is preferred. Thanks in advance! :)

1) Section 11 - Row 8 seat 11 & 12

OR

2) Section 11 - Row 20 seat 14 & 15

Hey there! Any chance you'd like to sell the pair you're not keeping? Want to bring my Mom to her first Coldplay concert!

• Like 1

Hello all!

I saw Coldplay for the first time last year at MetLife and absolutely loved it, so I'm hoping to get a ticket when they return to MetLife in August. (Last year I was able to get a $25 ticket at the box office on the night of the July 17 show.)

If anyone here is going to that show, it'd be great to meet some fellow Coldplaying fans! :)

Aimee

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all I am not sure this is the right place but I'm selling two VIP2 tix for tonight in Section 3 Row 13. Must be able to meet in downtown NYC by 4pm today. Face is $525 per ticket but will entertain offers lower. Note you will not be able to get the VIP gifts as they are only under the original purchasers name. PM is best. Thanks.

What time does Coldplay typically come out? I know it says 7pm for tonight however I anticipate openers and what not. Can any real fans give me a rough estimate. Thanks!

Coldplay stage time says 8:45PM according to their social media feeds.

Oh my god, the AHFOD Tour being back to the place where I first saw it...it's giving me the feels and sends me down memory lane, to both the sad and the happy ones. So nostalgic right now....

Wishing everyone tonight a wonderful experience !! The moment when the beat sets in after "a wonderful adventure...a wonderful adventure....a wonderful adventure" is still one of the most significant moments of last year to me ! :)

• Like 7

That was beautiful :sob: Never thought I'd see Coldplay covering one of my other favorite band.

Even Mike Shinoda (from Linkin Park) saw it, and apparently was present:

[MEDIA=twitter]892583135350857729[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/mikeshinoda/status/892583135350857729

They soundchecked Hypnotised (and Spies), but it seems they didn't play it (again)

• Like 1

As I have never been to a concert in the US, can anyone tell me, if people stay seated during the concert? We don´t have chairs on the field in Germany and are dancing and jumping… I have no idea what a concert with seats is like.

no one stays seated, especially not on the floor

in the stands there might be some people, but in my experience basically everyone stands

• Like 1