✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

Hi, some people might know me (I hope xD).

I think it has been a really REALLY long time since I was here for the last time. I think I'll try to be more active on the forums at least for the next weeks, after being absent for almost half a year (or even more). I have to say that it feels good to be back. Lots of stuff happened lately. Hope everyone is OK ! :D :grinning:

Welcome back ! :)

And this reminds me, I've forgotten to post in this thread again. I wanted to make it a habit...

• Like 3

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Today I'm grateful for the AHFOD Tour. Earlier today I was very depressed about a number of things and couldn't focus on the work I had to do. Then I watched some Coldplay videos on Youtube, among them parts of concerts I went to (Fix You, VLV, AOAL, IMP, DP, Trouble in Paris) and it immediately made me feel better :heart:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have to express how much I'm grateful for the music I've been listening to because during the last few days it has really saved me mentally. Hadn't it been for it, perhaps I would have been feeling much worse. I've just lost one of my relatives and it's my very first time experiencing this so I'm not truly sure what to do or how to cope with it properly. However, I believe I'll overcome it soon with the little help of this music. These songs and many others...

• Wow 1

I have to express how much I'm grateful for the music I've been listening to because during the last few days it has really saved me mentally. Hadn't it been for it, perhaps I would have been feeling much worse. I've just lost one of my relatives and it's my very first time experiencing this so I'm not truly sure what to do or how to cope with it properly. However, I believe I'll overcome it soon with the little help of this music. These songs and many others...

I'm so sorry to hear :( I wouldn't know how to deal with something like this, sending you a big hug !

• Like 1