✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn I still crack the "which seat shall I takkeeee" line every now and then around my friends....

For me, it's mostly the way she seriously sings

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday

Today it is Friday, Friday

(...)

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes afterwaaaaaards !"

:joy:

For me, it's mostly the way she seriously sings

"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday

Today it is Friday, Friday

(...)

Tomorrow is Saturday

And Sunday comes afterwaaaaaards !"

:joy:

yeah I mean the whole song's a joke ahahahaha :joy: brings back some grade 7ish memories...

Today I went for a short hike on a hiking path above the city. I had forgotten the smell of the woods and plants, and how it can mingle with the smell of blossoming flowers in spring. So today I'm really grateful that I got to smell the wood and the plants and see the city from above.

• Like 6

yeah, my windows let in a bit of draft when it gets cold out, so i taped up some plastic back in November. it's a bit thick, though - it would let light in, but i couldn't see through it :p

o damn, I think I would rather take the cold than not be able to see through my window. Although I am from Australia so I probably can't comment on the cold at all. If this is Europe as well, there's probably not much but grey clouds out your window on most winter days... At least that is what it was like when I was in Germany in winter :P

I want to be an air traffic controller, and I am thankful for an opportunity to tour an air traffic control facility (for the 3rd time[emoji14]) tomorrow!

Ah yeah good luck with all that. An air traffic controller sounds like such a cool job

• Like 1

there's probably not much but grey clouds out your window on most winter days... At least that is what it was like when I was in Germany in winter :p

That's a pretty accurate description of Germany, LOL

But she is located in the US :)

o damn, I think I would rather take the cold than not be able to see through my window. Although I am from Australia so I probably can't comment on the cold at all. If this is Europe as well, there's probably not much but grey clouds out your window on most winter days... At least that is what it was like when I was in Germany in winter :p

nah, i'm in Philadelphia, but i live right near a freeway so there's not too much to see out my window anyway :joy: sometimes it's cloudy in the winter, sometimes not, but really the worst is when it's sunny out and still cold. it play tricks on your brain.

i hate not being able to see out my window (or to have my windows open) but i am basically intolerant of cold in even small amounts :p

so today i am grateful that, although it's a rainy day, it's supposed to be around 70 degrees. pretty much for at least the next two weeks it won't be below 50 during the day :D (fahrenheit, i should say... i don't know what that converts to in celcius)

Brilliant typo lol. But it is worse when it is summer but like 12 degrees and sunny and you still get sunburnt. Queenstown I am looking at you. Such a crazy place weatherwise like I arrived there and it was 9 degrees but 6 days later is was 28.... I guess it is kinda like that around the mountains

Today, I'm grateful that the sky is blue, that it was warm enough to go outside without a jacket in the afternoon and most of all that I was able to book a short holiday over Easter :blush:

(One the negative side, I lost one of my earbuds and now I can only listen to music on one ear :()

• Like 4

Today I am grateful that the cloudiness gave way to sunshine, my prescriptions weren't ready in time to pick up and I took a new road in town that led my dog and I to the park by the lake, just in time for a short stroll!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Walking. Even if weather sucks. Won't be able to for eight weeks after surgery Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, you are having surgery today.

Good luck and a fast recovery.