✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great thread!

Today I'm grateful I spent the day with my family in a mall haha :D I'm also grateful for coming back here after so many time... and finally, I have to say today I've been listening to AHFOD. That made me remember the only CP concert I've gone to, so I'm also very grateful for having lived that awesome moment :)

• Like 4

I am grateful to @I ran away for all the undiscovered Coldplay music in the Unreleased Listening Party and other [emoji320]! Listen to it all the time. I've forgotten what the studio albums sound like!! You are incredible, friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Alright, Im flippingly grateful the heart rate monitor recording thing that was stuck all over me for 24 hours is off again

Oh I hear you! Done it three times, once for a week. Then a sleep study one stuck to me head all night. No fun! Hope you are [emoji108]

• Like 1

Haha, yes I remember.

It was a screenshot of the TV broadcast and I had to stop it at a not so clear moment.

Well you have the excuse that it was pouring rain that day. [emoji16]

I remember. I still do. Still think I saw you.

• Like 1

I am grateful to @I ran away for all the undiscovered Coldplay music in the Unreleased Listening Party and other [emoji320]! Listen to it all the time. I've forgotten what the studio albums sound like!! You are incredible, friend!

It'll be hard to choose the next member who will get the title of Friendliest User 2017 :blush:

I'm thankful I found this community of amazing coldplayers :)

• Like 2

Thanks @iamsue, glad to see you back online again. Sorry I didn't reply to your PM yet !

By the way, have you actually read this thread ? You should cause you're part of the story - before the whole thread derailed, anyways :joy: Make sure you click on the spoilers, too, and read the thread until the end !

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/if-you-could-have-dinner-with-7-people.98559/page-3

Today I am grateful for my live2012 disc I just wish I was a bit older and could have seen them then :P because it looked pretty amazing and I love the cuts to the band members hearing them talk about tour life. Yeah happy birthday though :)

• Like 4

Today I am grateful for my live2012 disc I just wish I was a bit older and could have seen them then :p because it looked pretty amazing and I love the cuts to the band members hearing them talk about tour life. Yeah happy birthday though :)

I've seen it the last friday and I thought the same thing... wish I could have been a big fan back then! What a wonderful tour... but honestly, wish I could have been a big fan since they started to be a band. They have come to my city so many times since 2002, in every single tour, but now that I'm a huge and insane fan they haven't come here haha! Life has a crazy design...:laughing: anyway, hope we'll have so many new tours to enjoy their music :)

Today is Father's Day in my country, so I'm very grateful for having spent this day with my father and my family :)

• Like 3

I'm grateful that...

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY !

(Anyone remember this video ? It went viral on Youtube a few years ago as the supposedly worst song ever recorded :joy:

I'll watch that later, I don't think I've heard that song before.

I'm also thankful it's Friday!!! I need some rest after a difficult week.

And, I'm thankful for having my earphones so I can listen to Coldplay :D #np U.F.O.