✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was also one of my first memories. I remember how Batman pushed you over your indecisiveness and that's how you ended up going. It all started here. In fact you posted all kinds of interesting details ;)

I actually did have a positive effect on someone on here? I totally forgot, HAHA =D

Totally gonna re-read this.

And to come back to the topic:

Today I'm grateful that my body likes me enough to spare me period cramps. And that a lot of people hate me for that euheeheuheuh.

YAY, NO PAIN!

• Like 2

That was also one of my first memories. I remember how Batman pushed you over your indecisiveness and that's how you ended up going. It all started here. In fact you posted all kinds of interesting details ;)

I remember how we were all online morally supporting @I ran away while she was on the bus. It's kind of hilarious to think about, actually. Ah, the nostalgia.

Side note, but that link brings me to post #42 in a thread from 2003 that I didnt know existed....it's Post Pictures of the Champion!!

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/98/

Side note, but that link brings me to post #42 in a thread from 2003 that I didnt know existed....it's Post Pictures of the Champion!!

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/98/

Interesting! Here's the link I meant to give: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/random-coldplay-thoughts.29526/page-1682#post-33649

Today I'm grateful that my body likes me enough to spare me period cramps. And that a lot of people hate me for that euheeheuheuh.

YAY, NO PAIN!

Oooooh, that's NICE. Maybe that's a reward for cutting out some of the meat from your diet?? Just saying.. http://www.pcrm.org/health/health-topics/using-foods-against-menstrual-pain

on behalf of the east coast right now, i'd like to say: :mad::neutral::weary_face::confounded::tired_face::sob:

Aww, I heard you guys are really stuck under the weather :(

Oooooh, that's NICE. Maybe that's a reward for cutting out some of the meat from your diet?? Just saying.. http://www.pcrm.org/health/health-topics/using-foods-against-menstrual-pain

Hmmm

thinking.gif

I think it's the genetics? My mother didn't have period pains, and neither did my grandmother. And the both eat meat several times a week.

I just read my previous post and I realise I've written it like I actually do get pains but not today. I mean I never get them. Today I just thought about it because of my period LOL. Sorry for the confuse~

Some people just don't get period cramps at all I suppose.

But I guess you could lower the pain by eating things from the website you mentioned?

• Like 1

#BatmanForBiggestColdplayingPerv2017

I agre-

08Pdzo4.gif

is that statement based on my post about ... aBOUT PERIOD CRAMPS ??

ETPdu4N.gif

ur the only one making period cramps something kinky around here

i don't think anything she's said here is pervy but i agree with the hashtag anyway. i don't think anyone else could get that award :p

Lol true

thanks, I guess!?

#BatmanForBiggestColdplayingPerv2017

i don't think anything she's said here is pervy but i agree with the hashtag anyway. i don't think anyone else could get that award :p

I think the same. She might get it for other posts :P but there is nothing pervy about writing about period cramps !

• Like 1

I remember how we were all online morally supporting @I ran away while she was on the bus. It's kind of hilarious to think about, actually. Ah, the nostalgia.

Wow I'm getting nostalgic now...

Generally so much Coldplay nostalgia is hitting me recently cause I've been an obsessed and active fan for a bit more than a year now and every time I see the posts on twitter about what happened a year ago I can remember it so exactly:D

• Like 3

Wow I'm getting nostalgic now...

Generally so much Coldplay nostalgia is hitting me recently cause I've been an obsessed and active fan for a bit more than a year now and every time I see the posts on twitter about what happened a year ago I can remember it so exactly:D

So many moments like, damn that was a year ago!?!?

• Like 1

So many moments like, damn that was a year ago!?!?

Yeah exactly... It's crazy

wait until you get to the point where you're saying "damn that was ten years ago?!?!?!" :joy:

but to bring it back to topic, i am grateful for finding something that i love enough to practically dedicate my life to it for over a decade :P (really, there are two things like that for me, if i think about it)

• Like 4