✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I ran away

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I'm grateful that my favorite summer drink has returned to the campus coffeeshop (iced Latte :p) and that part of my work in the U.S. has finally been published, which came as a big surprise this evening :)

Congratulations!!!:party:

• Like 1

today i am VERY grateful for the kindness of other people

there were really long lines at the grocery store today and when i finally reached the cashier she started to hand me my items back from the belt and told me the lady in front of me had paid for my stuff. i was like this: :eek:!:eek:!:eek:! so i found the lady and thanked her (while getting kinda emotional about it, not gonna lie)

it was a weird situation, because while i'm not struggling for money at the moment (and my groceries were only around $10 anyway), i felt like i should just accept it and leave it at a thank you? that was an incredibly nice thing for her to do. now i'm keeping my eyes open for my opportunity to pay it forward :)

• Like 5

there were really long lines at the grocery store today and when i finally reached the cashier she started to hand me my items back from the belt and told me the lady in front of me had paid for my stuff. i was like this: :eek:!:eek:!:eek:! so i found the lady and thanked her (while getting kinda emotional about it, not gonna lie)

it was a weird situation, because while i'm not struggling for money at the moment (and my groceries were only around $10 anyway), i felt like i should just accept it and leave it at a thank you? that was an incredibly nice thing for her to do. now i'm keeping my eyes open for my opportunity to pay it forward :)

This is amazing ! Random acts of kindness are so nice and put some little happiness in this gloomy world of ours :)

I love seeing good things happen to good people!! I bet she somehow knew you were a big-hearted person who would pay it forward by doing more good than she could imagine.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your story with us it made me feel so happy! :)

I'm grateful for spending some little time every night watching CP videos and reading cool posts here in Coldplaying. I'm studyng all day long because I have a final exam in a week, so during these days this is the only way I have to relax my mind... and it feels good :)

• Like 5

I'm grateful for spending some little time every night watching CP videos and reading cool posts here in Coldplaying. I'm studyng all day long because I have a final exam in a week, so during these days this is the only way I have to relax my mind... and it feels good :)

Good luck!

• Like 1

Karvi, now you can draw upon those relaxing feelings when you are in your test and stressing. You'll nail it!

• Like 1

Good luck!

Karvi, now you can draw upon those relaxing feelings when you are in your test and stressing. You'll nail it!

Thank you very much! :blush: I'll try to do that during my test, it's a good idea!

• Like 1

this week is Unity Week at my school. there's a bunch of different events/workshops and stuff during the week - well, on thursday during the free period there is a group that will be selling Love Buttons!!! so i'm going to take that money that would have gone to my groceries for this week (and then some probably :P) and buy up a bunch of them. it's gonna be great :wacky:

• Like 1

Yes, a good breakfast = a good start into the day. My day didn't turn out so well after that though, but right now I am grateful for being able to soon sit in a train and listen to Coldplay to calm down.

Happy and safe travels! I hope the train serves breakfast!

Last night I met one of the first people that I've befriended on Coldplaying, Rafael (Prospector on Coldplaying)! He's from Brazil and currently in Europe for a few months, so we got to meet in Paris! This is insane, and very cool. I never expected to actually meet him some day, but it happened!! It was lovely to meet him and I'm very grateful to this community and to Coldplay for allowing me to meet people from allover the world, people who generally happen to be super nice and lovely, by the way! Can't wait to meet more Coldplay fans this summer! :)

• Like 8