• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

Here is one of my senior pictures.

l_040646a5e7297b2ab4eeead29e919897.png

I was at the sand dunes here in Colorado in case anyone was wondering...

i'm not in a desert. haha.

jeez, my senior picture did NOT look this good! then again, i didn't have mine professionally done (as this looks like)--i just went out in the yard with a self-timer :lol:

edited3440smallqq7.jpg

hmm, i don't look all that much like that anymore :thinking:

awww!

senior pics!

i have something similar to that. the yearbook is mainly dedicated to graduates and each of them gets half a page with a pic and a characterisation written by their friends about them.

hahah, i want a really creative pic and although my graduation is more than a year away, i'm already gathering some inspiration. :laugh3:

awww!

senior pics!

i have something similar to that. the yearbook is mainly dedicated to graduates and each of them gets half a page with a pic and a characterisation written by their friends about them.

hahah, i want a really creative pic and although my graduation is more than a year away, i'm already gathering some inspiration. :laugh3:

aw, i actually got mine earlier today :nice:

There were 4 pics & the texts about each student/teacher on a page though so the pictures were pretty tiny.. and really random :lol:

It was really nice to read all those positive things about each student and teacher..and also to find out what other people thought of me hahaha :wacko:

jeez, my senior picture did NOT look this good! then again, i didn't have mine professionally done (as this looks like)--i just went out in the yard with a self-timer :lol:

edited3440smallqq7.jpg

hmm, i don't look all that much like that anymore :thinking:

Chels!

you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

So naturally gorgeous!!

You're like the girl next door in all of those romance comedies that the cute guy falls in love with.

:lol:

we only had a NINTH of a page in my senior yearbook to write stuff :sad:. and it's not like they had to do that to fit a big class in the book or something--my class had 38 people in it :dozey:. i was really upset by the fact i couldn't write more, actually. and in what i did write, i had to use "u" for "you" and "r" for "are" and all that obnoxious internet abbreviation that i hate just to make sure it all fit :angry:

Chels!

you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

So naturally gorgeous!!

You're like the girl next door in all of those romance comedies that the cute guy falls in love with.

:lol:

aww makayla, you're too nice :blush:

i look really young in that pic, i think :lol:. i feel like i look quite different now. or maybe not QUITE different, since that was only 2.5 years ago, but different.