• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

awwww thanks guys:blush:

(and I will give that hug to my sis haha....:wacky:)

oooh that's a different haircut Marie....but it suits you:nice:

so yeah....I am going to post two pics again....just because it was a sunny day today and I've been playing a bit with befunky:awesome: (I love that site!)

schtm.jpg

dsc04109popart11.jpg

the last one is my facebook pic already....I am not sure if I shall use the first one for another site....

Guest LiquidSky

why dont you like your legs, Jules? By the way, I am so much shorter than you! :( lol

I don't like my height sometimes

why dont you like your legs, Jules? By the way, I am so much shorter than you! :( lol

I don't like my height sometimes

I don't know haha.....probably just because I still need to get used to the fact that they are ok now and I didn't like them before I lost weight.....I think it's the same with the rest of my body...if your body feels like your biggest enemy for yeeeaaaars and it changes into something positive you probably need a while to get used to it and to make friends with it....but since I've been getting so many compliments my body is something like my friend now...:awesome: (of course I am not super duper content with it, but nobody is....)

• 2 weeks later...
^^ How did you lose the weight?

Hmmm good question haah.....well, mainly I changed my eating habits....I ate less and much more healthy....and I avoided carb, esp. in the evenings....oh and I drank a lot of water....that's it I'd say....I didn't even exercise too much, but now that I am eating slightly more again I need to exercise more.....but it's ok....I have to be careful though...:disappointed: