✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love Button Global Movement

buckinglory

Okay, so I searched for a thread like this but could not find it, so I hope I'm not making a duplicate right now. Where and on what do you wear your buttons? Show us what you've got :). Did you order yourself a pack of buttons? I'm waiting already two and a half weeks for my package, I hope it will eventually come :)

• Like 2

Okay, so I searched for a thread like this but could not find it, so I hope I'm not making a duplicate right now. Where and on what do you wear your buttons? Show us what you've got :). Did you order yourself a pack of buttons? I'm waiting already two and a half weeks for my package, I hope it will eventually come :)

I also have order Love buttons ,and im gonna put them on shirts from Coldplay,but also other shirts ,jackets etc......love is the message and so you spread it around ,how more people see it,the better it is ;)

• Like 1

i always wear them on my shirt, right side because i'm right handed i guess :joy:

i bought a pack from the website, intending to give some away but i always forget them in my room smh

[MEDIA=instagram]BTKTW-BlHhG[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKTW-BlHhG/

Nice to read what is on the card,that is the message and the answer for 'Love Buttons' ,Next week they will be here....I hope ??????

I ordered on june 23rd and the order became completed on 27th, still nothing. But I'm ordering from Poland so maybe that's why it goes so slowly.

what ????? that's a long time now ,but like you say,from Poland it can take a while,but you gonna have them no worry ;) be patient.like me hmmmmmmm LOL

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I got my first one at the concert in Paris. Afterwards I googled it and I really liked the idea behind it. It sort of matches my idea that everyone can make the world a better place by small acts of kindness.

Loved it that they send a kind message along with the buttons :)

I wear mine on the laces of my sneakers and I get a lot of questions about them. Dutch people are in general very 'down to earth' so sometimes they find it a bit 'hippie' but most of them like it so I shared a few as well.

• Like 1

I got my first one at the concert in Paris. Afterwards I googled it and I really liked the idea behind it. It sort of matches my idea that everyone can make the world a better place by small acts of kindness.

Loved it that they send a kind message along with the buttons :)

I wear mine on the laces of my sneakers and I get a lot of questions about them. Dutch people are in general very 'down to earth' so sometimes they find it a bit 'hippie' but most of them like it so I shared a few as well.

I thought it was so sweet the care that went into the package, not just some buttons thrown in a box. That's a good idea putting them in shoe laces! Mine would probably fall off. Though I was going to try soldering the end of a couple to make them solid to put on a necklace or something. That would probably work for shoes too!

• Like 1

Last month I met someone who had a love button too in the queue for a concert (not a Coldplay concert!). It sort of felt like we were both part of some kind of cult haha

(if the person in question happens to be on this site too; hi!)

Someone at Firefly Fest saw mine and was like "yeah, Coldplay!" and chatted about how great the show was ... pretty sure it was during Busta Rhymes haha. It's always exciting when someone gets a non-explicit band reference you are wearing. It does feel like some secret language. :joy:

I thought it was so sweet the care that went into the package, not just some buttons thrown in a box. That's a good idea putting them in shoe laces! Mine would probably fall off. Though I was going to try soldering the end of a couple to make them solid to put on a necklace or something. That would probably work for shoes too!

That is also a really good idea! If you are skilled in soldering, there is so many things you can do. Send us a picture how it worked out.