✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

I don't think so, honestly. If it was 2017, we already knew pretty early on in the year how Kaleidoscope EP was going to be released and how many songs were on it. Wasn't it even November 2016 that Chris mentioned the EP at London Palladium? And they even mentioned it would be 5 tracks and they were almost done with it in early 2017 in an interview.

It really sounds like they are talking about some future album, especially when Chris says something like "Did we make one deluxe album or a standard slightly worse one". Also, Chris at the very end makes it sound like they are discussing something that would happen in the distant future/us viewers wouldn't know about until the distant future.

My first bet would be they were talking about the live album CD/DVD combo (that they had been discussing during the tour and released over a year after that meeting).

If it's not that, my second bet would be it's some project we don't know about that they were in the very early stages of talking about. Especially since it appears to be placed at the very end of a bonus segment of the documentary to make us curious.

I see your what you mean. We can only say maybe at this point

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Matter Whitecross say that he got the date wrong and that it was in 2015? That would mean they were talking about AHFOD.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That would be a really unfortunate mistake but would also explain everything pretty well :laughing:

• Like 1

That would be a really unfortunate mistake but would also explain everything pretty well :laughing:
Haha yeah I'll have to try and find where I saw that. I thought it was on Coldplay Xtra's Twitter or in the interview Stephen did with Mat.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1