✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes

1. What is your favourite song by any band and by Coldplay?

2. What has been your favourite project to work on with the team?!

3. If you are the 137th member of Coldplay tell us more about your official ceremony of being titled as such?

4. Are the tabloids taking what you said the wrong way about Coldplay 2019? NME etc.

5. If you could join in on any Coldplay song what would it be?

• Like 2

I have a question!

Can you ask if there was a reason the Viva and MX parts in the film were cut so short? I know time played a factor but was the footage just not that interesting to include?

I second the NME question as well! I think people are taking that out of context.

• Like 5

One "big" song namely Clocks wasn't in the film, is there a specific reason for it or did it just somehow not fit?

Okay so I walked out of the film with this same Q and also about Viva MX and GS but we have had recent info and live DVDs about these eras and I don’t think they portray the story of togetherness as much as the issues and rejoices of parachutes and arobtth & x&y

• Like 1

Okay so I walked out of the film with this same Q and also about Viva MX and GS but we have had recent info and live DVDs about these eras and I don’t think they portray the story of togetherness as much as the issues and rejoices of parachutes and arobtth & x&y

Makes sense... A separate behind the scenes of recording those albums would be awesome though!

• Like 2

Do any of you guys have questions for Mat Whitecross?

He already answered my question during the Q&A

upload_2018-11-16_14-31-30.thumb.png.f48c2e333a81819c52c5db6121816a7c.png

AOAL, Careful where you stand, Fix You and Politik.

So my next question for Mat is : Are you an Oldplayer? :)

• Like 3

I really liked the A Head Full of Dreams song opening. I was surprised they cut off before the last part ("woooooo" part haha I can't explain). And 5min later or something they made that incredible transition from the kids singing that part, to going back to the stage. It gave me goosebumps all over. Man, that was amazing.

• Like 5

I really liked the A Head Full of Dreams song opening. I was surprised they cut off before the last part ("woooooo" part haha I can't explain). And 5min later or something they made that incredible transition from the kids singing that part, to going back to the stage. It gave me goosebumps all over. Man, that was amazing.

Same! When I was watching this part I thought I was going to lose my shit because I was too overwhelmed right at the beginning!

• Like 3

Aaaah watched on Amazon Prime and feel so full of love right now. Beautiful. Wish I could have full versions of those unreleased tracks. C'mon Will and Guy why u gotta be so picky (jk that was the theme I picked up and assumption I am making lol).

• Like 2

I just finished it and I don't know what to feel. I can't tell if it was great or horrible or anything in between. Watching it was probably the most intense two hours of my life. It's very rare that you get to see the very origins of something huge and trace it to present day in twenty years but it's all sped up into less than two hours. I feel dizzy like I truly did travel in time and it's just left me dead in the middle of the week just starting to figure out adult life and college. Basically at the same place they were at the beginning. I don't have the slightest idea of what I'll be doing in twenty years and I'm sure it will be nothing close to that impressive but this just was a reminder that someday with all this technology I will see old videos of myself from 2018 and it will be something I might get some of the same feelings from. Can you tell my favorite movie is Boyhood yet?

So I was in university roughly the same time as these guys and have been a fan since Parachutes came out and it was hugely nostalgic for me. Not only bc of my love for the band but here I am about to be 40 looking back at my own life. And I feel blessed. I am not a famous superstar but I am a superstar in my job, for my kids, in my husband's eyes. So my thoughts to you and anyone else is...follow what you think is right, love others, love yourself...and you will be just fine.

• Like 12

Currently watching the film in Portugal by prime video (with vpn, fake credit card, etc...). I'm recording the screen. Might be able to share. Please don't arrest me.

That sounds so mega shady and like such a fan thing to do.

HAVE THE UTMOST OF FUN! :D

• Like 3