✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Funny and Cool Stuff during Coldplay Concerts/Performances. Messing up lyrics, etc.

Major Cooper

From forgetting their own lyrics, to restarting the song/performance secondary to different funny reasons, to falling/tripping off on stage, to Chris making funny statements/commentaries, etc... and maintain total composure. They are just way too cool!

Wow nice thread!!!

IDK if this was already posted but, my favorite funny thing on a concert is in this video, the end of Talk with the piano! Give me goosebumps every time LOL!!! Really love how Chris ends this one!!!!

• Like 1

That one is seriously strange. I've not seen it before. Is there a version with more of it? Odd stuff for sure.

love

Freya

Hi! It was uploaded by a fan... Not sure if there are more footages from another angle and/or is longer than this. Funny and entertaining clip...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today 1 year ago, I met @I ran away in Frankfurt and we experienced this moment together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=Wt2zONtodrg;m=25;s=30

"When it seems like everybody in Frankfurt is having a BBQ" :p

credits to @I ran away for the video :)

edit: apparently the video is not playing well on Tapatalk, you can go to 25:30 to find the moment.

Lol! I actually noticed it prior to him saying it. :) Great footage! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Way too cool, Chris is... Not the other Chris... [emoji4]

Well shoot an apple off my head! There are two Christophers?!!! Whoda thought.

I'm guessing only one of them plays the piano though?

I'd like to find a Christopher that plays the piano but I guess there are a lot of them! ;)

It's not an uncommon name.

Not sure where to start.

It's been a long time too, so maybe he has taken up the tambourine by now?

Or cooking. Maybe he is cooking something up!

Christophers Culinary Delights cook book! ;)

love

Freya

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Has anyone got that clip from the AHFOD tour where I think Jonny messes up during one of the songs and Chris sarcastically says something like 'professional musicians!'? I think it was near the end of a concert so could be A Sky Full of Stars or Something Just Like This (or similar).

Has anyone got that clip from the AHFOD tour where I think Jonny messes up during one of the songs and Chris sarcastically says something like 'professional musicians!'? I think it was near the end of a concert so could be A Sky Full of Stars or Something Just Like This (or similar).

Not sure if this is it, but this one comes to mind:

Easily the coolest moment out of any Coldplay show I have been to. Being from Georgia, Chris always sings us a little rendition of Georgia on my Mind each time he is here (he did this show as well). However, this moment was on another level considering REM is from here. I am sure most of you are familiar with Chis's relationship with Michael Stipe of REM. Chris always finds a way to come up with the most sincere, real moments. You can imagine the level of fandom I went to while this was unfolding.

Edit: I remember looking forward to seeing UATW for the first time live here, and he played this in its place. I think I got over that real fast.