✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

Hi everyone,

So I made a Prime account specifically for people who missed out on the theater showing and wanted to see it before the DVD release. Now I have never done something like this before so I am not sure how well it is going to work,but I figured we could give it a shot.

Just a heads up as well, the account has a fake address on it and the credit card is a temporary one with a $1 spending limit. I did this in order not to have my real information out there and so people couldn't go buying a bunch of things haha. I trust you guys completely but you never know! That being said, I am in the US and not sure how or if this will work in other regions. Let's hope it does. At the time of this post, it is just after 3 PM on the East Coast, so the film won't be available for another 9ish hours. Also if it asks you for a verification code, please send to SMS. If this is the case, we will have to go in a certain order in order for people to get access. Also, it may lock up after a certain amount of people log in. And I am not sure how multiple viewers at the same time will work out.

All in all this may not work but I figured we could at least try. In order to avoid having the info available for anyone to see, send me a PM and I will give you the info. I am testing this out now with a few people, so give me some time to get back to you. As I said, the account won't unlock the film for another 9 hours or so. Thanks!

• Like 9

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

So I made a Prime account specifically for people who missed out on the theater showing and wanted to see it before the DVD release. Now I have never done something like this before so I am not sure how well it is going to work,but I figured we could give it a shot.

Just a heads up as well, the account has a fake address on it and the credit card is a temporary one with a $1 spending limit. I did this in order not to have my real information out there and so people couldn't go buying a bunch of things haha. I trust you guys completely but you never know! That being said, I am in the US and not sure how or if this will work in other regions. Let's hope it does. At the time of this post, it is just after 3 PM on the East Coast, so the film won't be available for another 9ish hours. Also if it asks you for a verification code, please send to SMS. If this is the case, we will have to go in a certain order in order for people to get access. Also, it may lock up after a certain amount of people log in. And I am not sure how multiple viewers at the same time will work out.

All in all this may not work but I figured we could at least try. In order to avoid having the info available for anyone to see, send me a PM and I will give you the info. I am testing this out now with a few people, so give me some time to get back to you. As I said, the account won't unlock the film for another 9 hours or so. Thanks!

PM sent ! :)

tiny word of warning if you have Avast on your computer too, watch out with this because the combination of those two programmes nearly killed my laptop years ago. to be fair it was like 6 years ago so they may have sorted it out by now haha (and the vpn worked if I remember correctly)

also, that's so nice of you, @coldplaykb!

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Pm me

I had no idea you could download things from Prime. That makes this Wayyyy easier. I'll download tomorrow while I'm at work and will put it on Google Drive!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hi, sent u a PM, i can attempt now if you dont mind. whole other side of the world that can hardly wait im sure!

So if someone else from the US wants to try downloading it let me know and I'll PM you. If not I will be downloading it tomorrow at work and will upload to Google Drive. Should be in about 10 hours or so from now.

That would be great. I went to the cinema in Switzerland on Wednesday night with loads of other people and when they tried to show the film they said it was not available. So everyone just went home without having seen it. Unbelievable and quite frustrating.

• Like 1

So if someone else from the US wants to try downloading it let me know and I'll PM you. If not I will be downloading it tomorrow at work and will upload to Google Drive. Should be in about 10 hours or so from now.

Hi, any chance you could upload it to Mega ? I have a very unstable and slow internet connection at the hospital, it frequently breaks off - Mega remembers the download status and resumes when the internet us back on, so it might work for me

• Like 2

Hi, any chance you could upload it to Mega ? I have a very unstable and slow internet connection at the hospital, it frequently breaks off - Mega remembers the download status and resumes when the internet us back on, so it might work for me
Yeah I'll do both!

• Like 1

So I have managed to download to my phone, but having a hard time getting it off. It says the video is on my SD card but I think it's hidden and will only open with the Prime app. Still working on getting it and I will update when I do. Others have told me that HD rips are already available on the web, so someone else might beat me to it. I will gladly help send PM's though. Check back here for updates. In the meantime, go listen to Don't Panic, Vitamins, and The Race!!

• Like 1

So I have managed to download to my phone, but having a hard time getting it off. It says the video is on my SD card but I think it's hidden and will only open with the Prime app. Still working on getting it and I will update when I do. Others have told me that HD rips are already available on the web, so someone else might beat me to it. I will gladly help send PM's though. Check back here for updates. In the meantime, go listen to Don't Panic, Vitamins, and The Race!!

Who might those "others" be??