✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

Yeah that was a theater exclusive, but I am sure it will be on the DVD in the bonus features. I think Mat said that Coldplay may put it up on their site as well.

Thank you so much for answer great person.

If you hear anything, please don't forget to share it with us.. =)) (Probably On DVD.)

• Like 2

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!

Would love if you send me a link. :) Sitting in my apartment in Sweden and want to see the film again.

If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!

So you have a separate file of the subtitles? If so, could you send it to me? That would be great since although I can see subtitles with some players, I can't see them on TV :D

I watched the film on Prime and having seen it at the cinema on release day I see that the prime film did not have the extra bit i.e. the interview with Mat Whitecross after the credits. I hope it will be on the DVD.

Phil said today it won't be on the DVD, but will soon be on Coldplay.com .

• Like 1

Is English the only language available as subtitles? I haven't checked the film on Prime yet.

The movie is not available in Poland, so I can't check it too :(

But I'm almost sure (I just can't find evidence haha) that I saw something like this, but with more languages in subtitles section. Polish, French, Spanish, definitely was there. Here is only Danish, but that is kinda weird too, because movie is not supposed to be available here. I'm pretty confused now :joy:

och.jpg.d9e6f7c11c0d93f65aea0be6108740ce.jpg

Yall better buy some merch and DVD's to make up for all of this!

Buying the Butterfly Package on December so... XD

Anyhow, I found the torrent, downloaded it and it's 8GB!!! Excelent quality! Is Engish the only language available for the subtitles?

• Like 2