✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, torrent is available. Wont link due to our mod overlords, but if you literally google search the film name + torrent and capture the last 24 hours, its within the first page.

Do you youngsters still even torrent things any more or is that a dying art?

• Like 1

Ah, torrent is available. Wont link due to our mod overlords, but if you literally google search the film name + torrent and capture the last 24 hours, its within the first page.

Do you youngsters still even torrent things any more or is that a dying art?

Yes I do this the past hours to download. In the meantime my internet service provider phoned me and my internet connection gets black outs, should I worry?

How come it didn't work out? I mean your plan has seemed to be elaborated since the very beginning... :dizzy:
Well originally I was giving people the Amazon account to log into so they could watch it but it didn't end up working.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes I do this the past hours to download. In the meantime my internet service provider phoned me and my internet connection gets black outs, should I worry?

Depends on the provider. I bet its gonna be different area to area. But I just finished downloading and watching so there you go.

Just watched on Prime. Absolutely mesmerizing! Even forgot to take my pain meds from back surgery. It was a natural high. As soon as it ended, I realized how awful I felt!

The only thing I learned that I didn’t like was how often Chris casually used the “c” word... and I don’t mean Coldplay. Ha ha! That word may not be as offensive in the U.K. as it is here in the U.S, but for me it’s about the worst swear word out, tied with any other that degrades a person or class of people. It isn’t a word I pictured Chris using, especially not so comfortably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

If you would like to get a link to download the film in 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720) or SD (720x400), the subtitles file or just the torrents for each of the versions of the film I have mentioned before, feel free to drop me a line here in the thread or you can DM me!

M Marks The Spot, biggest dealer on Coldplaying

• Like 3