✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1920x1080 with no subtitles.

Fabulous. Screw Amazon for not releasing it worldwide on the same day. Thanks for the information!

I don't know, my internet is slow af, still 48 minutes to go :( it looked pretty amazing from the 3 seconds I was able to watch when i was checking if I was downloading the actual film

Ah, but just the fact that the quality is good, makes me happy :) Thanks!

• Like 1

Oh, just found out you can turn on the English subtitles in the options if you use VLC Media Player.

Man, that's exactly the way I like movies. Whoa, I am so hyped for tonight.

If anyone wants the link, PM me, I can give it to you. Should be available for some hours.

• Like 1

If anyone wants the link, PM me, I can give it to you. Should be available for some hours.

Can you send it to me?

I'll try to download and upload in Mega as well

• Like 1

I don't think I'm ready to watch it again anytime soon after seeing it the day before yesterday. Too many emotions to handle at once, I haven't pulled myself together yet. :joy:

• Like 2

I don't think I'm ready to watch it again anytime soon after seeing it the day before yesterday. Too many emotions to handle at once, I haven't pulled myself together yet. :joy:

I am so ready for it again. Just watching it and trying not to flippin cry again. Haha I cried so much during the screening it was insane. :')

• Like 3

I am so ready for it again. Just watching it and trying not to flippin cry again. Haha I cried so much during the screening it was insane. :')

I often was close to tears but didn't weep any of them during the screening. I wish I had been able to do so. :joy: But the next morning when I got up I was a complete mess while trying to compose and convince myself to get a grip and go to school.

• Like 3

I've managed to download the film from the link @Captain Crieff PMed me and now I'm uploading it to MEGA. Once it's done, I'll send the link in a direct message to those ones who'll notify me. I expect the whole file to be uploaded about in one and a half hour.

Thank you!! Would you send me the link? :)