✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AHFOD Film - Prime Account

coldplaykb

So I have managed to download to my phone, but having a hard time getting it off. It says the video is on my SD card but I think it's hidden and will only open with the Prime app. Still working on getting it and I will update when I do. Others have told me that HD rips are already available on the web, so someone else might beat me to it. I will gladly help send PM's though. Check back here for updates. In the meantime, go listen to Don't Panic, Vitamins, and The Race!!

The file is copy-protected, so simply sharing the downloaded file won't work. The only option as far as I know is to make a screen recording, or re-encode in some other way. (Or crack the protection somehow, but that's nontrivial, if at all possible.)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've found a torrent but the file is huge (8gb) so it will take a while to download

I can PM the link (which I'm obviously not sure is legit) if anyone wants it

edit: it does look like i'm downloading the real film woooooo

Pm me pls

I think I've found a torrent but the file is huge (8gb) so it will take a while to download

Hi. Can you PM it to me too?

Could you PM it to me, please?

I've managed to download the film from the link @Captain Crieff PMed me and now I'm uploading it to MEGA. Once it's done, I'll send the link in a direct message to those ones who'll notify me. I expect the whole file to be uploaded about in one and a half hour.

Me too please!! Is the file less than 8gb like our other option? Lol