✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Laura Jackson on Monday was the big surprise, by Snow Patrol in the Heineken Music Hall. The Dutch-American singer was on stage during a performance called for an intimate duet.

The half Irish, half Scottish band released along with the singer’s duet “Set The Fire To The Third Bar ‘. The duo made a great impression on the 33-year-old Jackson. The singer twittered after that one of her most memorable moments on stage was. She thanked singer Gary Lightbody and the band and added, “Amaze Balls.

Snow Patrol opened the concert with the song “Open Your Eyes’. The song has been driven by the charismatic singer and guitarist Lightbody. The songwriter did the attention of visitors throughout the evening to hold, making it almost the whole audience was quiet as a mouse action. Only when Lightbody part of “Shut Your Eyes” let them sing, the fans turn.

Snow Patrol Monday night gave the first of two concerts at the Heineken Music Hall. Both concerts were sold out in minutes. The band recently was a platinum plate to receive the compilation album ‘Up to Now “, a collection of songs from the fifteen year history of Snow Patrol."

I love this video!!! :D

My friends took it :D So you can here me sing/scream on it :lol: (I was at her left)

Thx for the pics in Amsterdam, they're great!!! (or 'gleat' like Gary says XD) I love that one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samdurrant/4659104635/

Bromance <3 Gary was also very 'affectiv' with him on Paris gig :D

Pablo's pic are great, I couldn't take a pic of him, he was hidden by the balcony from where I was :/

and set fire to the 3rd bar.... :bomb: I wish he did it!! (I think I told you that V?!)

HaHa, his reaction is hilarious! Weird but funny dance moves from Gary! :p

It's a pity they didn't play Set Fire To The hird Bar in Paris, I'd have loved to hear it! ^^

@TickingClock: same here, I'm not a big fan of the red shirt :rolleyes:

Personally I love Gary's dance moves because I can very much relate to them. :lol: Irish and Germans both can't dance, but Irish can at least sing! :laugh4:

sorry TickingClock :lol:

here are some more photos: Snow Patrol Amsterdam 2010

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=RUTIJDEW

I already posted the first link. :cool: A shame the photos are protected. :disappointed:

Read the review of the person who uploaded the photos from the second link. Poor thing got Jonny's drum skin thrown against her head.

4pm doesnt say anything to me xD what time is it there, so I could mach up the time zones ;D

EDIT: nevermind, cause the link doesnt seem to be woking for me :( dammit

Is it not even appearing for you? :\ I just linked the blog, not the direct link to listen.

"Laura Jackson on Monday was the big surprise, by Snow Patrol in the Heineken Music Hall. The Dutch-American singer was on stage during a performance called for an intimate duet.

The half Irish, half Scottish band released along with the singer’s duet “Set The Fire To The Third Bar ‘. The duo made a great impression on the 33-year-old Jackson. The singer twittered after that one of her most memorable moments on stage was. She thanked singer Gary Lightbody and the band and added, “Amaze Balls.

Snow Patrol opened the concert with the song “Open Your Eyes’. The song has been driven by the charismatic singer and guitarist Lightbody. The songwriter did the attention of visitors throughout the evening to hold, making it almost the whole audience was quiet as a mouse action. Only when Lightbody part of “Shut Your Eyes” let them sing, the fans turn.

Snow Patrol Monday night gave the first of two concerts at the Heineken Music Hall. Both concerts were sold out in minutes. The band recently was a platinum plate to receive the compilation album ‘Up to Now “, a collection of songs from the fifteen year history of Snow Patrol."

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorly translated. I don't get why TheThirdBar always posts the Google Translations. Don't they have some Dutch fans on their boards?

Is it not even appearing for you? :\ I just linked the blog, not the direct link to listen.

It says 'listen live', when I click they player pops out but it's just stays freezed, I cant do anything :/

Thx for the pics in Amsterdam, they're great!!! (or 'gleat' like Gary says XD) I love that one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samdurrant/4659104635/

Bromance <3 Gary was also very 'affectiv' with him on Paris gig :D?!)

I just love how they play and tease each other like that! (it reminds me a little of Chris and Johnny)

and set fire to the 3rd bar.... :bomb: I wish he did it!! (I think I told you that V?!)

Yes, you told me when we were going out of the venue! ;) I was almost sure that they were going to play it, I love that song! <3

Personally I love Gary's dance moves because I can very much relate to them. :lol: Irish and Germans both can't dance, but Irish can at least sing! :laugh4:

the funniest thing is that it came out of nowhere, and then he says "this is the best I can dance" :lol: It's ok Gary, it's not that bad! ^^

It says 'listen live', when I click they player pops out but it's just stays freezed, I cant do anything :/

It did this yesterday with me, too, but now it works fine. It needs it's time to get the settings, though.

I'd love if someone joined me listening. :nice:

It's a pity I can't record it, but I'll do my very best finding any recording on the internet later on!

Try the direct link: http://www.q-music.nl/page/live2

I have no idea if that was the whole interview... I'll leave the recorder running for a little longer.

I'll edit the ads and other songs out if that wasn't it.

Or should I leave Alors on danse in? :lol:

EDIT: Ok, it goes on.

awwww his favourite TV show is Lost? :blush: that makes me love him a million times more you know! :awesome:

exactly the same here, I was like they watched LOST???

though it's a bit dissapointing that they didn't like the end, because I loved it, but still :heart: :heart:

Don't ever say this, but today I will: LOL for the comment about the Eurovision Song Contest! :laugh4: :laugh4:

I knew they hadn't seen the Contest since they gave the Dutch entry only an eleven. If they had, they'd have said '12' just to tease the people. :lol:

To muzika

I'm gald I'm not the only one who didn't like the interviewer!