✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I HAVE to see them live! These videos are amazing! :wacky:

There is a before and an after 'I've seen SP live' syndrom :lol: Ask everybody who've seen them live, it's a PURE BLAST!! Their music take another step live and the crowd respond to it with heart!! The boys are so nice and Gary is jsut the loveliest guy on earth :awesome: SO funny!

heh, I wish they'd come to baltic states for once :bomb:

oh...I just cant stop listening to Planets bend between us from ward park, that video is so amazing :heart: all those lights up :wideeyed: and the way they played it ;O fits so perfectly

though Gary's vioce is a bit off in beggining, but it's always like that in that song :lol:

I've been listening to A Hundred Million Suns basically all week. :heart:!

It's one wonder of an album, isn't it? :nice: So addictive.

This week I listened to the first two albums much and to the many unreleased songs / b-sides. I don't care if anybody says they are not a 'b-side's band', Cubicles is just the best b-side ever. Ever ever.

Thanke you for the Ward Park links!! ^^

welcome, and no you're not, I want DVD so badly :bomb:

Same here, of course! A dvd would just be great! :)

There is a before and an after 'I've seen SP live' syndrom :lol: Ask everybody who've seen them live, it's a PURE BLAST!! Their music take another step live and the crowd respond to it with heart!! The boys are so nice and Gary is jsut the loveliest guy on earth :awesome: SO funny!

You really said it all, Aurélie! Nothing compares to seeing them live, it's like they actually open your eyes to something new! I really hope everyone in here got to see them one day! :D And Gary's really the kindest guy ever, so nice and generous with the fans! :cheesy:

It's one wonder of an album, isn't it? :nice: So addictive.

I also listened to it again this week, it's pure magic! ^^

*goes off to set it on the TV*

you're lucky, the rest of us are going to have to wait for another rip off (is that a right word:uhoh2:) again :blank:

Gary's birthday! :awesome:

is it? :wideeyed: *tries to memorize it*