✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell Elena and Stefan that when they'll meet Gary or anyone else from band to COME TO LITHUANIA OR ANYWHERE NEAR FOR ONCE!!

I know that they're not the ones who decide where to go, but I'm dying to see SP live :///

So Stefan and Elena are hanging out now or something I think cos Elena just asked Stefan to ask me if I'm recording the radio thingy :P

Elena had recognised Stefan a while ago but she wasn't sure if it was him and wanted to ask me instead. But I was so confused that I didn't even know any Stefan she could talk about. :lol: Stupid me, I was busy with other stuff but as soon as I realized WHO it was, I messaged her she should talk to him.

I bet Gary has all the Lost seasons. At least on his computer / laptop. He repeatedly said he doesn't watch TV because he hates the ads. But he does watch series, he just prefers whole seasons so he doesn't need to wait a week or so for the next episode.

Thanks so MUCH, Anna! :hug:

So next time you meet (Gary and you), you have a lot to talk about then, I guess! :smug:

I bet Gary and Nathan are happy to be able to leave that radio station now. I'd be. :rolleyes:

The poor guys didn't understand what the hosts were saying. But I find it quite easy to understand Dutch being native German. Since yesterday I read more in Dutch than both in English and German together! :lol:

Changed to BBC Radio One again. Muuuuuuuch better.

notice when you'll be done, because I didnt hear the beginning :nice:
No worries, I'll link to it in here.

The file's still exporting, total of 17:35mins so it won't need that long to upload.

Changed to BBC Radio One again. Muuuuuuuch better.
I love BBC Radio 1!! :heart:

This thread is going so fast!! I'll listen to the ITV tomorrow when I'll have time! (but they played 'alors on danse'?? *hate that song*)
Haha, yes, inbetween they played it.

It's so cheap but catchy... that dirty voice! :lol:

No worries, I edited it out. :)

Lost! :heart: another good reason to love Gary! ^^ (except that I did like the end!)

According to your comments, the questions sounds very lame though... :p I'll listen to it later tonight!

here[/url].

Have fun listening! :nice:

Thank you Anna !! :hug:

Oh wow, you guys have gone crazy posting so much in here since I last checked yesterday. :dance:

Anyway, I WOULD HAVE BEEN SEEING THEM TONIGHT IF IT WASN'T FOR A STUPID EXAM. :(

Bianca, how's Elena? Did she make it to the front row?

She better go extra crazy for me tonight as well. :cool:

Elena-Update VI:

She did make it to the front row again. :smug:

She also told me that there is a staircase now so that Gary can get down and up the stage. I guess he really missed that last night seeing that the stage is really high and he said he'd better not try to get off it because he fell down the stage once in Dublin and has bad memories of that accident.

Okay Roos, then tonight she's going crazy for you, too. Elena did it for me last night (I guess), so it's your turn now. :D

Sorry that I've been a bit lazy about updates today but since I had a hell of a nerv-racking time yesterday, I thought I might get a break from being on the computer and do something usefull to calm me down. It worked.

Edit (8:40 p.m.) :

Elena-Update VII:

She just spotted Pablo and Gary (probably, she wasn't sure about Gary, but how many huge, skinny guys are walking around backstage?) dancing behind the stage to Foals' music. :nice: It seemed to be all of them, though, but the just recognised Pablo for sure.

Elena had recognised Stefan a while ago but she wasn't sure if it was him and wanted to ask me instead. But I was so confused that I didn't even know any Stefan she could talk about. :lol: Stupid me, I was busy with other stuff but as soon as I realized WHO it was, I messaged her she should talk to him.

I bet Gary has all the Lost seasons. At least on his computer / laptop. He repeatedly said he doesn't watch TV because he hates the ads. But he does watch series, he just prefers whole seasons so he doesn't need to wait a week or so for the next episode.

Thanks so MUCH, Anna! :hug:

haha yeah Stefan had the same, he wasn't sure :P But it's so cool that they happened to meet up like that :awesome:

He's like me then, I bearly watch tv anymore except for series boxes and movies :P

haha...i totally get where Gary & johkujii are coming from with barely watching TV.

ads are annoying 99% of the time (especially the Go Compare ad & the LG phone ad in the UK now) & i hate waiting for new episodes, especially with nailbiters like 24...or Chuck, which i am rather annoyed with as i'm still twiddling my thumbs for the new/final episode(s). i did watch Lost, but then i lost interest it in w/i the 1st season... :P

here[/url].

Have fun listening! :nice:

Anna, you beaut you!!! you shall be getting a BIG mug of coffee (or whatever drink you may fancy) when you're in Bristol next month!!! :D :hug: :D

Elena-Update VII:

She just spotted Pablo and Gary (probably, she wasn't sure about Gary, but how many huge, skinny guys are walking around backstage?) dancing behind the stage to Foals' music. :nice: It seemed to be all of them, though, but the just recognised Pablo for sure.

*lol* "huge, skinny guys...dancing behind the stage to Foals' music"!!! that actually cracked me up good...

No update from Elena yet, but I have photos from today's radio session for you. :happy:

38727_f16250.jpg?w=450

38729_572877.jpg?w=450

38731_95885b.jpg?w=450

38733_b8dd4b.jpg?w=450

38735_683a91.jpg?w=450

I love that guitar of Gary. So many beautiful acoustic set have been played on it. :heart:

Edit (0.07):

Elena-Update IX:

They left again. A security guard told Elena that the band left for Paradiso. I seriously don't know what they want there. According to Paradiso's website Sleigh Bells have a gig there and went on stage at around 11 pm. If anyone's interested [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjueHZpmWQ]YouTube- Sleigh Bells: Ring Ring[/ame] Not recommended by me, though. I made it through the first 20 seconds and stopped there. :dozey:

I'm at least as disappointed as Elena must be right now.

Why's that? :wacko:

Have all my fingers and toes crossed that Elena and Stefan meet the guys tonight! :dead:

after seeing Gary's dancing, i can't help but laugh imagining...what more a whole group of Gary clones! :laugh3:

...tho having said that, i'm not that fantastic a dancer myself. so maybe i shouldn't be laughing too much. karma... :inquisitive:

ahhhh so much to go back and read - geez i don't check for a whole 23 hours and look what i miss! ;-)

Hope all you crazy chicklets are having fun at the shows! :) super jealous over here - this is making me want to start a countdown till when we can see them in the US again - once was not enough! :)

Anna - thanks for posting that!

Bianca - thanks for the pics... perfect last thing to look at right before bed! :)

Bianca - thanks for the pics... perfect last thing to look at right before bed! :)
You're welcome. :nice:

I just wait for Stefan to get here and post a review and photos. On facebook I read that Gary even smiled at him!

But I guess he just needs to get some sleep seeing he was in the US two days ago and went straight to the concert yesterday. - Don't call us mad then! :lol:

Am still disappointed that they skipped on their fans at both shows. :disappointed: