✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

Oh, and that Guiness pic posted a couple of pages back... is that PAUL in them?? It doesn't look at all like him to me, but the one pic's got Gary, Nathan, and Jonny... so I'm assuming it is him??

well, that guy is Scottish & has an Italian-y name........................................................

but no. that's not Paul with them. it's Paolo Nutini.

i was initially thinking if that might somehow be Paul/Pablo (see the name similarity? ;) ) too...as he's looking unusually perky/hyper there - must be that pint of Guinness he had. :laugh3:

or..............Paul Wilson is really Paolo Nutini!!! :wink3:

or i may just have gone a bit bonkers after all that work i've been doing on my dissertation today. :uhoh: :shame:

:escaping:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Ha! Thanks, Kimmi... I thought I was going crazy. I really didn't think it was him... after all, Pablo and I had some meaningful eye contact at the show I went to, so I'd like to think I'd know him anywhere! :wink3: :P

well, that guy is Scottish & has an Italian-y name........................................................

but no. that's not Paul with them. it's Paolo Nutini.

i was initially thinking if that might somehow be Paul/Pablo (see the name similarity? ;) ) too...as he's looking unusually perky/hyper there - must be that pint of Guinness he had. :laugh3:

or..............Paul Wilson is really Paolo Nutini!!! :wink3:

WHAT??!! There is a pic of the boys with my beloved Paolo??!! :stunned: How come I've missed that?!! (don't surprise me that Paolo is doing sthg for Guinness though...he often wears Guinness t-shirts on stage XD, not talking about the drinkin too...lol)

Can you tell me where this pic is??

There is no photograph, a-chan, they mistaked Paolo Nutini for Pablo. ;)

So, meaningful eye contact, Jen? :sneaky:

Well, Pablo and me probably never become 'friends' since the first question I asked was 'Aren't you left-handed? :inquisitive:' and he was signing with the right hand. :lol:

WHAT??!! There is a pic of the boys with my beloved Paolo??!! :stunned: How come I've missed that?!! (don't surprise me that Paolo is doing sthg for Guinness though...he often wears Guinness t-shirts on stage XD, not talking about the drinkin too...lol)

Can you tell me where this pic is??

just to be sure...cos i'm starting to get confused with the very similar names (+ i just woke up)...your "beloved Paolo" is Paolo Nutini, right? or Paul 'Pablo' Wilson?

in any case, the photos in question are here (re-posting for convenience's sake...& we can never get enough of pix of SP in here, right? :wink3: )

31872_399882979735_94690604735_3978126_2521885_n.jpg

btw...can any Irish ppl (or anyone who's real good at Geography) confirm if my belief that the signs are all pointed in the wrong direction is sensible? /

based on the sign's arrows: Dublin = North West / Cork & Galway = North East? :p

31872_399882999735_94690604735_3978128_7974545_n.jpg

btw...can any Irish ppl (or anyone who's real good at Geography) confirm if my belief that the signs are all pointed in the wrong direction is sensible? /

based on the sign's arrows: Dublin = North West / Cork & Galway = North East? :p

Why the hell is everybody going on about this? :dozey: :lol:

Why the hell is everybody going on about this? :dozey: :lol:

well, the way i see it is...unless you're standing or looking at a map of Ireland upside down...Dublin is in the East Coast of Ireland (South East, actually). while Galway is on the West Coast (South West) & i'm not very sure about Cork, but i think it's north of Galway (so, North West likely).

so maybe the following conversation about that photo is right? :laugh3:

Q: where in the country would you be when Dublin is north-west,galway is north-east and cork is north east??

A: when Dublin is in the north-west, galway in north-east and cork in north east .. you'd be drunk of your tits with guinness.

:dozey::dozey::dozey:

just to be sure...cos i'm starting to get confused with the very similar names (+ i just woke up)...your "beloved Paolo" is Paolo Nutini, right? or Paul 'Pablo' Wilson?

My beloved Paolo IS Paolo Nutini :smug: I'm a huge fan of him (totally in love with this man's voice...)

in any case, the photos in question are here (re-posting for convenience's sake...& we can never get enough of pix of SP in here, right? :wink3: )

31872_399882999735_94690604735_3978128_7974545_n.jpg

Thank you!!!! :kiss: Paolo with his guinness...so typical :laugh3:

My beloved Paolo IS Paolo Nutini :smug: I'm a huge fan of him (totally in love with this man's voice...)

Thank you!!!! :kiss: Paolo with his guinness...so typical :laugh3:

I know its Snow Patrol thread but I soooo agree with you. I love love love his voice.

I know its Snow Patrol thread but I soooo agree with you. I love love love his voice.

High 5!!! There is a Paolo thread somewhere here but I'm the only one posting on it :lol: I'm finaaaaally gonna see him next august (after 3 years of shitty tours dates where I couldn't go :/) I can't wait!!!! :dance:

Aww, thanks folks! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my review(s). Good to hear that I didn't write it/them for nothing. :nice:

Okay, so here are some of my best shots from both nights:

Bild108.jpgBild088.jpgBild072.jpgBild024.jpgBild025.jpg

Bild234.jpgBild223.jpgBild205.jpgBild198.jpgBild187.jpgBild154.jpg

A few videos, you can find the rest on my channel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4jgVKuccno]YouTube- Run - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

Gary telling us a story about how fell off the stage once :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mcrIVhcPg]YouTube- You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGexrMKcVKE]YouTube- Chocolate - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QApJLQXKQjg]YouTube- Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

My favourite gig-moment captured FOREVER :heart::bomb::dead: :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG4JX0h1yu4]YouTube- Crack The Shutters - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

The Finish Line! :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y-FLnd23PA]YouTube- The Finish Line - Snow Patrol live in Amsterdam 2010[/ame]

Sorry for the double post, but I think THIS actually deserves a double post, sorry. :lol:

As announced previously, the boys really played a new song at their homecoming gig in Bangor yesterday!

It's called "Big Broken" and it's freaking amazing! :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MGJUEtL6XA]YouTube- Big Broken - Snow Patrol (Ward Park 2010)[/ame]

We don't have to be afraid anymore

I wish that I could say to you

But you in that dress all backlit by the evening sun

I really don't know why I'm worried

We're all in this together

We're all in this apart

We'll all live on forever

With one big broken heart

HOW incredibly beautiful is that?! :heart:

YouTube- Big Broken - Snow Patrol (Ward Park 2010)[/url]

We're all in this apart

:heart: :heart:

Thanks so much for the vid, I absolutely love the new song, the lyrics are heartbreaking!

We're all in this apart

To me it sounds more like '[...] We'll all live on forever in one big broken heart'. I'm pretty sure about that.

And I guess it's 'You and me dressed all blacklit [...]' but I really don't know if that's true or not. We probably need a better recording for that.

Well, I better don't say anything more about the new song.

I watched bits from ward park on youtube today and it sounds so amazing! I bet everybody had so much fun there!

I'm wondering if there is going to be any actual footage from that gig, or we only gonna be able to see what people taped with their own cameras?

and the new song is just...brilliant :heart:

To me it sounds more like '[...] We'll all live on forever in one big broken heart'. I'm pretty sure about that.

And I guess it's 'You and me dressed all blacklit [...]' but I really don't know if that's true or not. We probably need a better recording for that.

Well, I better don't say anything more about the new song.

You might as well be right. :) You're the better listener of the both of us anyway. :)

But now I'm curious... What do you think about the song? I've been waiting for your thoughts on the song all day long. ;) I can imagine that you've already interpreted something into it... Is that why you better don't say something about the new song? Looking forward to the next time we talk... :wink3: You know, you're not going to get away like that anyway. :P :hug:

You might as well be right. :) You're the better listener of the both of us anyway. :)

But now I'm curious... What do you think about the song? I've been waiting for your thoughts on the song all day long. ;) I can imagine that you've already interpreted something into it... Is that why you better don't say something about the new song? Looking forward to the next time we talk... :wink3: You know, you're not going to get away like that anyway. :P :hug:

Didn't we find out listening to the Tired Pony video that you are actually the better listener of us? :thinking:

Didn't we find out listening to the Tired Pony video that you are actually the better listener of us? :thinking:

That was just that one time. Usually you're better at understanding. Fact. (Now "sssh", you genius :P). :D

@coldplay_is_louve.: Oh yes, indeed. I'd probably give anything to be in Glasgow on Saturday... :cry:

@a-chan: Can't say how much I adore Bradley's work! It's amazing how he always seems to capture the exact atmosphere in a few photos! :wideeyed:

Those are my favourites:

e26627ba-001d-4661-a5a6-af7fe7294412.jpg

Now that's quite obvious, isn't it? :blush::love:

5c8c8cdf-1fc6-4807-9050-f513fc85c2c4.jpg

Just heart-warming. :cheesy:

6a3898dd-6a15-413c-a63b-4c2ebe2b5131.jpg

84cec5d9-6829-49c1-bbdc-c1f6bf61a0ea.jpg

Lovely Nate. :wideeyed:

1e2ffd8d-2a53-4071-aba4-94f734acaaec.jpg

This actual photo speaks volumes itself. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! :heart:

@a-chan: Can't say how much I adore Bradley's work! It's amazing how he always seems to capture the exact atmosphere in a few photos! :wideeyed:

Those are my favourites:

e26627ba-001d-4661-a5a6-af7fe7294412.jpg

Now that's quite obvious, isn't it? :blush::love:

+1000

I've posted it on my twitter earlier XD Just love those two!

1e2ffd8d-2a53-4071-aba4-94f734acaaec.jpg

This actual photo speaks volumes itself. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! :heart:

:wings: :heart: :awesome: