The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you've all definitley seen this before but,

I really want to do a Tim Tam Slam with Gary Lightbody now. :wacko::P

I'm so curious about this Tim Tam! I know an Australian grocery store over here, I thinks I'm gonna try to find some of these biscuits there :lol:

The Tim tam slam...never get tired of it! It's like the 'ha...ha..ha' banter, it's timeless :lol:

If you want to laugh a little...

<3

And the entire association game:

DOOOOOOOOG!!!!

The association game is one of my fav SP funny video! ^^

DOOOOOOOOG!!!!

:lol:, Finding Nemo, why did I know Gary was going to say that. :P

So I completely forgot about the Signal Fire video until I saw it again the other day and now it's officially my favorite music video EVER. :wacky:

It's the cutest thing. Gary's the cutest thing. :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KD3gN6Bus]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Signal Fire[/ame]

:heart:!

EDIT: Oh, and I love in the Tim Tam video when she says "I'm going to be sick now." Gary replies "I know, me too, it's great." With that dreamy look on his face. :P I'd probably say the same thing.

Oh and for the record I LOVE that Gary's a Manchester United fan. I'm a huge United fan too. :cheesy: I danced around when I found that out. :P

I would have chosen that one too! ^^

So I completely forgot about the Signal Fire video until I saw it again the other day and now it's officially my favorite music video EVER. :wacky:

Great video! :wacky: The kids were so cute as well!

EDIT: Oh, and I love in the Tim Tam video when she says "I'm going to be sick now." Gary replies "I know, me too, it's great." With that dreamy look on his face. :P I'd probably say the same thing.

I must try it! :lol: (it's a "must do" for the chocolate addict that I am)

"Come join us on our couch... of dreams." :lol:

That one really cracked me up! :D

He's such a sucker for that kind of stuff (animation movies, HUGE comic book fan...) Our man is little child at heart :lol:

My favorite SP video is the one for 'Ask me how I am'....Gary the dog is just priceless :laugh3: (watch until the very end!!)

(the integration is crappy, i put the link like that

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb1jxz_snow-patrol-ask-me-how-i-am_music

"Come join us on our couch... of dreams." :lol:

...whenever you want Gary :wink3: :lol:

The whole ITV it's from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQzeS3MfKI]YouTube- Snow Patrol's Couch of Dreams with Gary and Jonny[/ame]

:heart: But I think you could make a thousand of cute Gary gifs...the potential for those are endless :lol:

Btw, I was thinking about the reworked tour...any news about an eventual DVD??? It's been a while now...have they dropped the idea of releasing one for this?

Just found this.... XDD (courtesy of thethirdbar.com)

From Polydors Facebook: The lovely Gary Lightbody from Tired Pony/ Snow Patrol just popped in to say hello!

35887_404242205171_38963430171_4622455_8259584_n.jpg

(ps: I've got the same glasses XDD)

:laugh3: the geek face!! XD Seriously Gary: PLEASE NEVER CHANGE!!!!

what a cute geek! :smug:

(can I venture to say that his glasses look a little like Miller's? XD But they're smaller I guess)

Aurélie, je sais pas pourquoi, ça m'a fait penser à Joey et son "jumeau de mains" XD voici la version jumeau de lunettes! :lol:

(For the non-French speakers, I made a reference to an episode of Friends in which Joey finds his "hand twin" :p )

Aurélie, je sais pas pourquoi, ça m'a fait penser à Joey et son "jumeau de mains" XD voici la version jumeau de lunettes! :lol:

(For the non-French speakers, I made a reference to an episode of Friends in which Joey finds his "hand twin" :p )

:laugh3: I know exactly what you're talking about! I'm his 'glasses twin' :cool: ! And actually you saw my glasses, I was wearing them at the SP gig :D

:laugh3: I know exactly what you're talking about! I'm his 'glasses twin' :cool: ! And actually you saw my glasses, I was wearing them at the SP gig :D

Classy! I remember! :p (listening to the gig right now! :heart:)

Just found this.... XDD (courtesy of thethirdbar.com)

From Polydors Facebook: The lovely Gary Lightbody from Tired Pony/ Snow Patrol just popped in to say hello!

35887_404242205171_38963430171_4622455_8259584_n.jpg

D'awwwwwwwwmygod!!! :cheesy: I have glasses that look just like that, too! :wacky::wacky::wacky:

This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my entire life, oh my god.

He's the cutest thing. He's the sweetest thing. He's puuuuuurfect. :blush:

D'awwwwwwwwmygod!!! :cheesy: I have glasses that look just like that, too! :wacky::wacky::wacky:

:lol: that's a pretty common design I guess XD!

This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my entire life, oh my god.

He's the cutest thing. He's the sweetest thing. He's puuuuuurfect. :blush:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Jonny just said that they'll start recording new material in october :dance:

http://www.novafm.com.au/Article_Snow-Patrol-s-releasing-new-album-in-2011_101444

They are videos underneath the article, it's funny, especially the 'plane' video..Ahhh..Tom :laugh3:

:D! New album in 2011! Definitley gigs in 2011 then, too! :cheesy:

:wacky:, great video!!

EDIT: Damn. I was looking at Snow Patrol's old tour dates... looks like they haven't been to Philly since 2007.

:uhoh:

Maybe they're due to come back??

Ah well, no worries, I'll travel if I have to. :D

I know you've all definitley seen this before but,

I really want to do a Tim Tam Slam with Gary Lightbody now. :wacko::P

daym right, Gary!!! Tim Tam Slams = BEST AUSSIE INVENTION EVER!!! :D (along with Minties, Caramelo Koala & Vegemite)

Oh and for the record I LOVE that Gary's a Manchester United fan. I'm a huge United fan too. :cheesy: I danced around when I found that out. :P

i don't think he's a Man United fan...i remember that he's a Dundee United fan. his only link to Man United is Jonny Evans (re: his shout out to Evans at Ward Park for beating him to wearing the N. Ireland home kit). but he does love his football (+ pts there!!!)...he even made a dig at Henry for that ridiculous handball incident (cos it was the day after the France vs Ireland game where it happened) during the Bristol gig. :D

............tho if he seriously IS a Man United fan, i would be absolutely totally even more in love with him too!!! :wacky: ...as if i'm not already all fawny about him cos he's a Star Wars & comic book fan as it is!!! :wacky:

btw... *high five* always great to meet/find a fellow Man United supporter! :D

Btw, I was thinking about the reworked tour...any news about an eventual DVD??? It's been a while now...have they dropped the idea of releasing one for this?

i have a feeling it's been dropped...shame, really. i'd have loved it to be a DVD, especially the RAH shows. :(

*lol* i have the same glasses too...well, very similar design anyway. 'cept mine are Oakleys & are from the girls line. so highly doubt the one he has on are the same.