✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@a-chan: especially for you, I know you're gonna have the same reaction as me :p

O-M-G :bomb: !!! Some girls are just too lucky!!! But I don't know if at her place, I would have been able to let him go :laugh3:

I forgot these ones:

Nathan's t-shirt part1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTCUSfMrnA]YouTube- Snow Patrol Nathans TShirt part 1[/ame]

Part2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEMEcSj9LI]YouTube- Snow Patrol Nathans TShirt part 2[/ame]

From the same show :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWiIjDTZAA]YouTube- Snow Patrol perform a song wish[/ame]

Anyway, if you want check SP vids, here's two YT channels that are gold mines:

The vids are classified by ITV, performance etc..and there is a 'banter' file :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/SnowPatrolVideos#g/p

and this one: http://www.youtube.com/user/vastdarksky#g/u

You should check the Songbook 2009 ITV, it's very interesting. It's on both channels.

ENJOY!! :)

O-M-G :bomb: !!! Some girls are just too lucky!!! But I don't know if at her place, I would have been able to let him go :laugh3:

It would've been hard! :rolleyes: (way too lucky! ^^)

The vids about the gift are funny! ^^

You want cuteness...

030610_CIN_Snow%20Patrol_003.JPG

:D :blush:

I expected you to post this one when I read the "spoiler" sign! :D <3

I expected you to post this one when I read the "spoiler" sign! :D <3

:D

This guy is a real sunshine... You can't help smiling when he smiles (and this goes for the rest of the band too). Never seen musicians so happy to be on stage and giving all to their audience (CP apart of course) but the patrol is more 'smiley' :)

Seriously, instead of prescribing meds for depression, doctor should order a SP gig!

:D

This guy is a real sunshine... You can't help smiling when he smiles (and this goes for the rest of the band too). Never seen musicians so happy to be on stage and giving all to their audience (CP apart of course) but the patrol is more 'smiley' :)

Seriously, instead of prescribing meds for depression, doctor should order a SP gig!

Totally agree with you! They can light you up in two seconds! :happy:

^^I agree!! :wacky: They seem like the most fun to see live! Ugh, I can't wait for tour dates! :D

Me too, and I hope that we won't have to wait too long! :)

Well, Gary said they'll probably back in studio this automn...so a tour maybe at the end of 2011?? Dunno how long the recording will take...he has the Listen...Tanks! project that he want to put out and hopefully maybe more date for Tired Pony....wait & see!

:curtain:

You're talking about Gary banter in here?

I recorded all talking between songs during the gig at the Royal Albert Hall. :)

Have a look at my youtube channel if you want!

Have a nice day everyone!

Thx Anna, I think Virginie posted some of your vids on the previous page :) I think I'm gonna do the same thing for the Tired Pony gig, I'm gonna film the in between songs (since the sound of my camera become crappy as soon as a bass is playing... :dozey: ) Hope Gary will be in good shape :D

Aurelie, it's the same with my camera... so yes, please record the banter! :dance:

I'm still gutted that I can't go to the gig. If I'd known a little earlier I'd have stayed a day longer. :angry:

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning - see you all mid-July! :kiss:

Maybe we'll know more this autumn, but I'm rather confident for 2011!

And as for Tired Pony, I guess it'll will be our job at the London gig to show the band that we definitely want more dates! :D

it may not be likely...they've already cancelled the later show for the London gig. :confused:

which has left me & a few others rather annoyed/pissed as we've now gone from having decent lower front (assigned) seats for the later show to upper (unassigned) seats for the first show...which is confusing also since it was supposed to be sold out in the 1st place all this while! :inquisitive:

but oh well...just gotta live with it. :dozey:

Aurelie, it's the same with my camera... so yes, please record the banter! :dance:

Don't worry Anna, I will :) (hope the cameras will be allowed...)

which has left me & a few others rather annoyed/pissed as we've now gone from having decent lower front (assigned) seats for the later show to upper (unassigned) seats for the first show...which is confusing also since it was supposed to be sold out in the 1st place all this while! :inquisitive:

I sympathize! At your place, I would be pissed too. It was weird from the beginning to do a second show at 11 PM :thinking: I guess that they sold only a few tix for that one so now, they have to cancel it :shrug:

You're talking about Gary banter in here?

I recorded all talking between songs during the gig at the Royal Albert Hall. :)

Have a look at my youtube channel if you want!

Thx Anna, I think Virginie posted some of your vids on the previous page :) I think I'm gonna do the same thing for the Tired Pony gig, I'm gonna film the in between songs (since the sound of my camera become crappy as soon as a bass is playing... :dozey: ) Hope Gary will be in good shape :D

I did post the video called "Gary talk #7 - Hug / Bum talk / Jealous guitar "! I was looking through some vids from the RAH gig in youtube, I found out this one and realized that it had been posted by you, Anna! That's so great that you recorded all the banters that night!

@Aurélie: I also hope he's gonna be in good shape ans as talkative in two weeks... two weeks!! ^^

it may not be likely...they've already cancelled the later show for the London gig. :confused:

I really sympathize as well! But it's really strange, there's no way all the people from the pit that were supposed to attend the 2nd show can be moved to the upper stalls?.. It's gonna be overcrowded over there! Even if we consider that some of them won't be able to come, as you said, the early gig was supposed to be sold out! :thinking:

I know you've all definitley seen this before but,

I really want to do a Tim Tam Slam with Gary Lightbody now. :wacko::P

The Tim tam slam...never get tired of it! It's like the 'ha...ha..ha' banter, it's timeless :lol:

If you want to laugh a little...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUpIVNA7zIg]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Funny Moments[/ame]

<3

And the entire association game:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t__01k9QRLM]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Interview Part II @ AOL Sessions 2006.flv[/ame]

DOOOOOOOOG!!!!