✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

:D, it really is! Go United! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlykigb2ujg]YouTube- Snow Patrol - 10/17/09 (SDSU) Make This Go On Forever & Red Balloon banter[/ame]

HE CLEARLY SAYS MANCHESTER UNITED. :dance::dance:!! That's how I found out, watching that video. :P I love what he did to his guitar tech, priceless!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D, it really is! Go United! :D

HE CLEARLY SAYS MANCHESTER UNITED. :dance::dance:!! That's how I found out, watching that video. :P I love what he did to his guitar tech, priceless!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! HE IS!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: ---> :D ---> :wacky:

i'm SO smacking whoever it was who'd put on 1 of Gary's bio online that he's a Dundee United fan...unless he's changed allegiance over the years...

that banter actually reminds me of how it is between me & one of my friends! he's a Liverpool fan & was my Physics lab partner in A-Levels so we'd always tease each other about Liverpool & Man United results when we were meant to be concentrating on our lab experiments... :laugh3:

btw, this SO makes my day after the disappointment of Germany being outclassed by Spain in tonight's game. thank you! :D

well, i didn't really question that bio factoid about his football allegiance since he did go to uni in Dundee & Tom is a Dundee United fan too...so it kinda made sense to me.

but having said that, there's an admin staff in my hall of residence who's a Liverpool fan even tho she's from Manchester & it's not like i'm from/in Manchester anyway. loved her "awww, you're killing me!" reaction when she asked me which team i support! :laugh4:

but he does love his football (+ pts there!!!)...he even made a dig at Henry for that ridiculous handball incident (cos it was the day after the France vs Ireland game where it happened) during the Bristol gig. :D

Really?!!! :lol: I wish I've seen that! (I'm totally on Ireland side on that one!)

I'm a little bumped about the Reworked tour DVD :/ RAH woud have been amazing!

Well, look what appeared on ticketmaster:

Elsewhere, a new Snow Patrol date has also appeared on ticketmaster, but it’s for all the way into 2012. According to the ticketing website the band will play Belfast’s Odyssey Arena on March 20th 2012 with tickets priced £33.00 – £35.50.

Hmmm, this seems like a mistake, but suggests Gary Lightbody and co. have something up their sleeves.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18004164E40F5C26?artistid=903408&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

:inquisitive:

Really?!!! :lol: I wish I've seen that! (I'm totally on Ireland side on that one!)

I'm a little bumped about the Reworked tour DVD :/ RAH woud have been amazing!

yeah, it was a funny banter moment too!

but i doubt if anybody managed to record it, there's barely any videos of the Bristol gig of the Reworked Tour because the venue staff were REALLY strict about video recording! :thinking:

anyway, Gary was even saying (jokingly, i'm sure) that he felt like writing a song about Tierry Henry when someone shouted out that he knew the words to the song. Gary told the person he hasn't even written the song so it's amazing that he knows the words already! :laugh3:

anyway, Gary was even saying (jokingly, i'm sure) that he felt like writing a song about Tierry Henry when someone shouted out that he knew the words to the song. Gary told the person he hasn't even written the song so it's amazing that he knows the words already! :laugh3:

:laugh3: love you Gary :laugh3: (and it's 'thierry' ^^)

:laugh3: love you Gary :laugh3: (and it's 'thierry' ^^)

*lol* yes, indeed it is! that's a typo on my part :embarrassed: ...i'm sure Gary himself knows how it's spelt too. :lol:

& good gawd! 2012! planning a wee bit too far ahead of ourselves aren't we, guys? :P

D'awwwwwwmygod. :wacky:

His dancing in this video.

YouTube- Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol - Berlin, Tempodrom - May 21st 2010 / HD

/\__/\__/\_____/\___________________________________________

(sorry for this very unusefull post, but that's all I can manage to do now :lol: )

--edit--------

Just found this.... :lol:

kingtuts30oct0410.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDDD How can he ended up dress like that??!!!

D'awwwwwwmygod. :wacky:

His dancing in this video.

YouTube- Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol - Berlin, Tempodrom - May 21st 2010 / HD

And this video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Wings4Living#p/u/9/bFyfvFMhtTg

:cheesy: I love him.

:wacky: :heart: (sorry, but i can't find anything to say! ^^)

Just found this.... :lol:

kingtuts30oct0410.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDDD How can he ended up dress like that??!!!

:lol: I'd really love to know the story behing that pic!