✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh! that torrent's video is frigging awesome quality! cheers for finding & posting it, muzika! :D

@Dargarius: yeah, it's more on the support bands. tho i'm kinda hoping they'll show a bit of SP, particularly them playing Big Broken at least...

you are welcome guys :nice:

I need to fix my vlc player. I still haven't seen that video :(

If the setlist was:

1. Open Your Eyes ep1

2. Take Back The City

3. Chocolate

4. Hands Open

5. Crack The Shutters ep1

6. You Could Be Happy

7. Make This Go On Forever

8. What If This Storm Ends?

9. Shut Your Eyes ep1

10. Spitting Games

11. Run ep1

12. Big Broken

14. The Planets Bend Between ep1

13. Set The Fire To The Third Bar

15. Chasing Cars ep1

16. If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It ep1

17. Just Say Yes ep1

18. You're All I Have ep1

If I didn't forget anything and if Big Broken was taped than we're missing 9 songs. exactly half. So I think that Episode 2 will be only SP songs :thinking:

I've just watch the DVD, it's just so freakin awesome :bomb: Hope there will an official release!!

@muzika: my VLC player couldn't read properly the file, so I've DL the KMPlayer and it works great ^_-

OK, who's planning the party for Gary's birthday tomorrow? :wacky:

you can plan it... :wink3:

@a-chan & muzika: that's odd that VLC Player's being cranky with that MKV file of Ward Park for you girls. runs fine on mine...is yours the latest version?

@a-chan & muzika: that's odd that VLC Player's being cranky with that MKV file of Ward Park for you girls. runs fine on mine...is yours the latest version?

I think so...My laptop crashed six months ago, so I had to re-DL all my softwares, including VLC...It's working fine with everything else, but with the SP file, the image 'freeze' and gets all kaleidoscopic :dozey: But works fine with KMPlayer so...

Does anyone has news about episode 2??? Does any good quality links appeared?? I've searched a little bit but nothing on my part...:\

Good morning.

Snow Patrol Live At Ward Park - Episode 2

EDIT: sorry, I had to remove the link because apparently no sharing is allowed. Sorry for inconvenience

unfortunately you were right, only two Snow Patrol songs were broadcasted: Take Back The City & Set The Fire To The Third Bar

waiting for a better quality torrent.

youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfVKECOV8M&playnext_from=TL&videos=f-Smo4VFw64&feature=sub]YouTube- Snow Patrol feat. Lisa Hannigan - Set The Fire To The Third Bar (Ward Park 2010)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYtXzFAH8vk&playnext_from=TL&videos=VYBSXHrAAXs&feature=sub]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Take Back The City (Ward Park 2010)[/ame]

first the pics, then the vids :bomb: Pity they show only two songs...they should have put them in part 1!!

One of my friend found this yesterday and pass it to me, so I'm sharing it here. You probably already seen this but it's just so funny...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMJaJOSOSY]YouTube- V Festival Sydney 2009 Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes Singalong & a shirtless Gary Lightbody[/ame]

We should ask for a singalong trade at every show XDD

I know it's a shame that there are only two songs included :( and Lisa's singing wasn't that briliant :uhoh2:

^oh, I remember seeing it xD poor Gary he was so embarrassed :lol: at first he was like "I'll show them my belly and that will do" xD

"you were just blinded by the fucking light of my white white skin" xDD

One of my friend found this yesterday and pass it to me, so I'm sharing it here. You probably already seen this but it's just so funny...

YouTube- V Festival Sydney 2009 Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes Singalong & a shirtless Gary Lightbody

We should ask for a singalong trade at every show XDD

The new catchphrase of the SP gigs: ''take it off!'' :p (and his answer, as always: "you take it off!'' :lol:)