✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j96raO5OGtI]YouTube- Snow Patrol Chasing Cars Lowlands 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjg5c2-rkCg]YouTube- Snow Patrol Spitting Games Lowlands 2010[/ame]

Reworked tour Version, love it!! LOVELY Gary :D

Look at our lovely people...they're fuckin' angels!...well, not fucking angels..but 'fucking angels'... :lol: I've missed you Gary!

But WHY keep the vest when he's sweating like hell?!! :facepalm:

And can I made a hola for.... IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN <3 It's good to see him wth them *w*

^and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you were there that's great! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

I guess the atmosphere is always special at a festival. ^^

Here's a pic from Pukkelpop...That SMILE... :blush: I've missed it!

that... smile... is... :wacky:

It almost looks like he's proposing in that picture.

She has to... 'just say yes'.... :laugh3: I surely will do that at her place :P

My though exactly about the proposal.. and who would say no indeed! :p

@ying56: thanks for the videos, they're both great! So nice to see them again on stage.

And once more, Chasing Cars made me shiver.. they added a short acapella part, it sounds so good! And Aurelie, let me join you in your hola for Ian! :)

Look at our lovely people...they're fuckin' angels!...well, not fucking angels..but 'fucking angels'... :lol: I've missed you Gary!

But WHY keep the vest when he's sweating like hell?!! :facepalm:

same here, i was wondering that too! maybe he already forgot he 's wearing a vest. :D

@arwen88 u're welcome:) never get tired of watching their videos :lol:

same here, i was wondering that too! maybe he already forgot he 's wearing a vest. :D

And the result of this....His t-shirt is totally soaked :stunned: the ending...Gary...... (lol at naked grand-pa XD)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vaC_4-Q1pg]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes - Lowlands 2010 SD[/ame]

Chasing cars (reworked version) @Pukkelpop....Love it to bits but love the ending (the audience singing, emotional Gary and the girl with the sign 'marry me, just say ja' :lol: @V: we should do that next time XD )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9YDxVC8tI]YouTube- Snow Patrol - "Chasing Cars" HQ @ Pukkelpop 2010 High Quality[/ame]

I will quote the personn on YT: I like the shirt, but I love the man in the shirt :lol:

And the result of this....His t-shirt is totally soaked :stunned: the ending...Gary...... (lol at naked grand-pa XD)

I will quote the personn on YT: I like the shirt, but I love the man in the shirt :lol:

He was like just come out from shower! LOL. Maybe he should do like the grandpa, take of his shirt so that we can see his SEXY body!! :P

I feel u :love:

He was like just come out from shower! LOL. Maybe he should do like the grandpa, take of his shirt so that we can see his SEXY body!! :P

He already did it last year at V festival (see from 2min on this vid)...'and now you've all been blind by my white white skin..' XDD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMJaJOSOSY]YouTube- V Festival Sydney 2009 Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes Singalong & a shirtless Gary Lightbody[/ame]

In Berlin...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMyV-5ScHog]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Tiny Little Fractures (live in Berlin)[/ame]

He should do that more. :wink3:

In Berlin...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMyV-5ScHog]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Tiny Little Fractures (live in Berlin)[/ame]

He should do that more. :wink3:

wow, i never watch the second video before, thanks for sharing! He really should do that more. :D

ah... Sexy body, gorgeous gary :kiss: haha....

Not at all! *we need a drool smiley*

:lol: I think so..

And he looks great this way!!!!

I don't like muscle-monsters, skinny is perfect. :heart:

+1

I like our 'giant flagpole wearing t-shirt' (to quote the man describing himself) just as he is ^^ His eyes and smile do all the trick anyway (quite disturbing when he's talking to you...so hard to make a clear sentence and stop thinking 'wouah, his eyes are really that blue...' lol)

Off to work, talk later!

should do that too XD! :whip: me

Here some more eye candies...

66201479196981681467911.jpg34261236193486254bc3.jpg

garylightbodygary1.jpggarylightbody19097.jpg

I'll stop there the fangirl post. After all, we're here to talk about their music... (yeah, right :rolleyes: who am I kidding :P)

:D:lol:

I'm listening An Olive Grove Face To The sea Now~ Brilliant song! :rolleyes:

Chasing cars (reworked version) @Pukkelpop....Love it to bits but love the ending (the audience singing, emotional Gary and the girl with the sign 'marry me, just say ja' :lol:

I could never get tired of this song, and I LOVE that version! :heart:

@V: we should do that next time XD[/size] )

ha...ha...ha... we totally should! With the tons of other signs we'd like to do :p

Here some more eye candies...

66201479196981681467911.jpg34261236193486254bc3.jpg

garylightbodygary1.jpggarylightbody19097.jpg

I'll stop there the fangirl post. After all, we're here to talk about their music... (yeah, right :rolleyes: who am I kidding :P)

:awesome: :blush:

Yeah, I think we need one... especially on this topic! ^^

I like our 'giant flagpole wearing t-shirt' (to quote the man describing himself) just as he is ^^

That description he made of himself always made me laugh!

(quite disturbing when he's talking to you...so hard to make a clear sentence and stop thinking 'wouah, his eyes are really that blue...' lol)[/size]

I couldn't agree more with you! It's weird actually, cause I felt muh more confident the first time I saw him, as I was able to talk a bit and calmly look at him in his big blue eyes *w*, but the second time in London I felt way less confident (maybe it was all the waiting and the emotions of the gig, @A: maybe you'll agree with me for the tired state of us ponies that night :p)

ha...ha...ha... we totally should! With the tons of other signs we'd like to do :p

We would look like that...

la_cite_de_la_peur_odile_deray.jpg

:laugh3:

I couldn't agree more with you! It's weird actually, cause I felt muh more confident the first time I saw him, as I was able to talk a bit and calmly look at him in his big blue eyes *w*, but the second time in London I felt way less confident (maybe it was all the waiting and the emotions of the gig, @A: maybe you'll agree with me for the tired state of us ponies that night :p)

Actually, I bless the cold and fatigue of the after show cause I was not blushing this time :lol: But unlike you, I felt more confident the 2nd time. Seeing him the day before - and it such weird circomstances-, the 'OMG-it's-Gary-shock' had already passed XD

We would look like that...

la_cite_de_la_peur_odile_deray.jpg

:laugh3:

:lol: nice reference! XD Now THAT would be a way to attract attention to us! :p

Actually, I bless the cold and fatigue of the after show cause I was not blushing this time :lol: But unlike you, I felt more confident the 2nd time. Seeing him the day before - and it such weird circomstances-, the 'OMG-it's-Gary-shock' had already passed XD

For sure, the greater shock was the day before for you :smug: (I would've died at your place... lol) The fatigue and cold made me feel totally numb, and by 'me' I mean my brain, there was so many things I could have told him about the show :rolleyes: Fingers crossed for a third time! :awesome:

:lol: nice reference! XD Now THAT would be a way to attract attention to us! :p

We would need the entire front row with all that signs :lol:

For sure, the greater shock was the day before for you :smug: (I would've died at your place... lol)

I think that everytime I'll go to London, I'll eat at this Pizza Express in pilgrimmage (well, double pilgrimmage since it's accross the Dublin Castle). :lol:

Lowlands (the others vids (CC, JSY, Run and SYE) in HQ are on TTB website)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgfOT4bfZPw]YouTube- Snow Patrol - Spitting Games - Lowlands 2010 SD[/ame]

Am I the only one who wants to hand him a towel through the whole song?! :laugh3: and the vest...seriously Gary, why put a vest AND button it when your shirt is wild open underneath... :facepalm:

Am I the only one who wants to hand him a towel through the whole song?! :laugh3: and the vest...seriously Gary, why put a vest AND button it when your shirt is wild open underneath... :facepalm:

I feel hot for him, seeing him sweating like hell as if like i'm hot and sweating a lot too! :D

I feel hot for him, seeing him sweating like hell as if like i'm hot and sweating a lot too! :D

same here.

Found this, I've never seen it before....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mso5l5DwYxw]YouTube- Deus ft Gary Lightbody @ Pukkelpop 2009[/ame]

I love feaurings.

We would need the entire front row with all that signs :lol:

and the people behind us would HATE us for blocking their view! :lol:

I think that everytime I'll go to London, I'll eat at this Pizza Express in pilgrimmage (well, double pilgrimmage since it's accross the Dublin Castle). :lol:

That's convenient! I took the bus on Sunday (to go from Hampstead to Camden) and I passed the HMV Forum! :wacky: It was weird to see the alley where we waited! ^^

This is the return of the Reworked Tour suit... :stunned: why, Gary, why? (Let's introduce him to Barney, he'll teach him how to suit up properly! :wink3:)

Found this, I've never seen it before....

Love it, thanks for the link!

:laugh4: :hug:

:stunned:

Those are some VERRRRRY low trousers!

i agree!!! i think that belt's all that's keeping them from falling clean off!!! :stunned:

& i admit, i've seen those pix a few times before elsewhere. but i always end up thinking the same thing (VERY low trousers)...

*goes off to get a mop to wipe up all the drool on the floor* :escaping: :P

btw, those pix should be certified NSFW (not that i'm at work right now)...

:D

+ he's so skinny.... but i don't think you're complaining... :sneaky:

And he looks great this way!!!!

I don't like muscle-monsters, skinny is perfect. :heart:

Off to work, talk later!

:lol: I think so..

+1

I like our 'giant flagpole wearing t-shirt' (to quote the man describing himself) just as he is ^^ His eyes and smile do all the trick anyway (quite disturbing when he's talking to you...so hard to make a clear sentence and stop thinking 'wouah, his eyes are really that blue...' lol)

should do that too XD! :whip: me

+100!!! skinny "giant flagpole wearing t-shirt' guys are cuter than "muscle-monsters" anytime!!! :D

That's convenient! I took the bus on Sunday (to go from Hampstead to Camden) and I passed the HMV Forum! :wacky: It was weird to see the alley where we waited! ^^

This is the return of the Reworked Tour suit... :stunned: why, Gary, why? (Let's introduce him to Barney, he'll teach him how to suit up properly! :wink3:)

Love it, thanks for the link!

haha...i love 'How I Met Your Mother'!!! tho i like Ted's character a bit more in terms of personality...

but i think Gary's like the opposite of Barney since he hates "suiting up"!

i just saw the Girls vs Suits episode & Barney was like druggie who needs his fix bad when he forced himself to wear t-shirt & jeans to score with the hot bartender.

i can SO imagine Gary being the same way...when forced to wear a suit. :laugh3:

remember how he showed up for the Q Awards?

The+Q+Awards+2009+Arrivals+xBBIH1BerJ3l.jpg

Gary, dear, i hate having to dress up all prim & proper as much as you do (t-shirts & jeans FTW!!!)...but that isn't quite what you'd wear to an award show/dinner...even if you don't have to go onstage at all. :P

can't find the photo of him sitting at the table...that one's more hilarious. especially with the caption the magazine put for it. the jacket's making him look a little bit more presentable here.

AND I DON'T CARE :P

I'd like to see that. But suits don't suit him well I think, he looks so akward in it...I prefer the funny t-shirts :D

btw, those pix should be certified NSFW (not that i'm at work right now)...

Ahh Kim, you changed your username...It took me 10 sec to get it :lol: But NSFW means?? :thinking:

can't find the photo of him sitting at the table...that one's more hilarious. especially with the caption the magazine put for it. the jacket's making him look a little bit more presentable here.

Yeeeeees!! I have that Q issue, it says 'dress code memo, what dress code memo ?' :laugh3:

But I love that Kellog's t-shirt (even I agree, it doesn't fit in these circomptances...). I share with him a fondness for silly tees...