✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyday Life LA Shows

DJK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also just saw an announcement of an LA show at the Hollywood Palladium on January 21st with tickets on sale on January 10th. Must be a Citi card holder, apparently.

I made a mistake - not a Chicago show - the Chicago radio station had a contest about a "Secret Show".

• Like 1

I also just saw an announcement of an LA show at the Hollywood Palladium on January 21st with tickets on sale on January 10th. Must be a Citi card holder, apparently.

I made a mistake - not a Chicago show - the Chicago radio station had a contest about a "Secret Show".

HOLY SHIT OMG IM GOING. ITS HAPPENING!!! I see it listed on the Live Nation app.

Guys, The Black Keys played 21 songs at their Citi Sound Vault show in LA last year. Similar kind of thing as this. OMG.

Flying into LA on the 18th to go to the ALTer Ego show and hopefully the secret show on the 19th/20th too, and not leaving until the 22nd!! If anyone wants to meet up and hang out in LA for the weekend message me!!

Btw the secret show is not in Chicago. The radio station there just advertised a flyaway trip for 4 nights, Jan 17 to 21. Its def gonna be in LA.

• Like 3

I don't know if I will be able to stay until the 22nd - my flight currently leaves on the 20th. UGH!

I did see where FB took down their event page. Maybe more details on this "secret show" will pop up, as it has to be on the 19th or 20th?

• Like 1

Did anyone get tickets?? I was fortunate to get two. I’m going to have to change my plans and sell my AltEgo tickets though. Can’t be away from home that long.

I was able to get tickets. Also, Cumulus radio just called me and I won that contest for flights, hotel, tickets and M&G to the "secret show". They won't tell me where or when the show is, except that it's in California between the 18th and 21st. that leaves the 19th and 20th and its gotta be in LA somewhere. It's supposed to be announced on Monday.

• Like 7

I was able to get tickets. Also, Cumulus radio just called me and I won that contest for flights, hotel, tickets and M&G to the "secret show". They won't tell me where or when the show is, except that it's in California between the 18th and 21st. that leaves the 19th and 20th and its gotta be in LA somewhere. It's supposed to be announced on Monday.

You got tickets AND you won that contest?! dude play the lottery NOW!!

You're so lucky omg. I'm really happy that prize went to "one of us", that doesn't happen too often with these things!

• Like 1

Make sure to keep us updated. Sounds great!!! Enjoy every bit of it. I'll be in one of the balconies for the show on the 21st - I assume you're still going despite the "flight home" on the 21st?

Wow, sounds great!! :)

As Kirboh told us on Discord beforehand, a show in LA was announced on Monday 20th January.

I think he is an actual insider because he said there would be an announcement today about a show on Monday 20th and then there was...

• Wow 2

Luckiest week of my life. Have tickets for Saturday, my friend just won us tickets to the 300 person show on Friday, and have tickets on Tuesday There ticket gods have smiled friendly upon me this week!

Three shows?! :shocked2: You must be the luckiest Coldplayer on earth this week! I thought I was impatient waiting for the Saturday show, but I can't imagine how impatient you must be waiting for three shows at once. I hope you have a great time and hear lots of rare EL songs :thumbsup:

• Wow 1