✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Race (unreleased song)

Their emails are dead: SnookerMusic.io@protonmail. com and EmailSnooker@protonmail .com as the server too.

There's two ways i think:

1. He or she is a troll

2. Maybe true or maybe a scam.

He has Bitcoin payment so you know that once you pay, you won't see the money again. So if it's true, you know it's illegal but who cares

• Like 1

Their emails are dead: SnookerMusic.io@protonmail. com and EmailSnooker@protonmail .com as the server too.

There's two ways i think:

1. He or she is a troll

2. Maybe true or maybe a scam.

He has Bitcoin payment so you know that once you pay, you won't see the money again. So if it's true, you know it's illegal but who cares

Are those emails from that site?

the bitcoin thing is a good call, bitcoin transactions are irreversible by definition so naturally it’s used a lot by people with bad intentions bit then again, it’s also a popular internet thing I guess so not everyone trading bitcoin is a scammer

i am SCEPTICALLL but also intrigued :wideeyed:

• Like 1

Are those emails from that site?

the bitcoin thing is a good call, bitcoin transactions are irreversible by definition so naturally it’s used a lot by people with bad intentions bit then again, it’s also a popular internet thing I guess so not everyone trading bitcoin is a scammer

i am SCEPTICALLL but also intrigued :wideeyed:

Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare

1577555158887.thumb.png.fd516c11d5b2a05f950d2cce30e17c5b.png

Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare

[ATTACH type=full" alt="10140]10140[/ATTACH]

It is sketchy, but we also can’t tell for sure if our numbersperson is the site admin

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="10140]10140[/ATTACH]

From what I saw, sellers like this get paid in bitcoin. So harder to trace maybe?

• Like 1

From what I saw, sellers like this get paid in bitcoin. So harder to trace maybe?

yup, they stay hidden because they’re selling illegal stuff (demos obtained from inside the label maybe), so they can make money and still be able to get more files from that source.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1