✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Race (unreleased song)

Sorry everyone!!.. just thought it'd be nice to hear them in better quality,

Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.

• Like 4
  • Wow 5

Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.

Oh I didn't realize that was better quality, my bad!

• Like 1

Really? Please God please please please....

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

What????! Who has it???!

• Like 1

I'm happy if i made your night ahha, and we are all waiting for the full version.

Maybe i will try to make a longuer version with a remake of the verse part but it's hard to imagine and link it to the chorus like Coldplay do and with luck the original will just come out before i start to do it ^^

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

So glad you shared it! You did an incredible job recreating it

Thanks , but when a share something i'm never satisfied entirely of my work , always thinking : oh this things sound wrong or maybe i should put another instrument or this part isn't perfect i must rework it haha.

• Like 1

Thanks to TomOne's amazing Remake I was able to mix the snippet from the AHFOD films and the Remake together and make something special, thanks TomOne for letting me do this :heart: :grinning:

[MEDIA=soundcloud]id=ethanhartleymusic%2Fthe-race-snippet-remake-snippet;track_id=743597455[/MEDIA]

View: https://soundcloud.com/ethanhartleymusic/the-race-snippet-remake-snippet

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1