✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Race (unreleased song)

This is has been my latest can’t sleep at night ponderings:

The Race includes a high pitched voice singing “I found you, oh...(?)” or something like that.

Could this be the same vocal singing in Cry Cry Cry??? I’ve seen it here before maybe someone could find it again but I’m sure Chris said that this voice is a character they made which they’ll be using again...?

In conclusion, there is a chance The Race could be on LP9

This is has been my latest can’t sleep at night ponderings:

The Race includes a high pitched voice singing “I found you, oh...(?)” or something like that.

Could this be the same vocal singing in Cry Cry Cry??? I’ve seen it here before maybe someone could find it again but I’m sure Chris said that this voice is a character they made which they’ll be using again...?

In conclusion, there is a chance The Race could be on LP9

Yeah, Chris said that on an interview., the character's called Angelina, and it's made by pitching up Chris' voice. But I always thought that voice was a woman singing! I mean the one in The Race.

An I insist: this song has to be somewhere on the internet but saved with another filename to avoid further leaks.

Yeah, Chris said that on an interview., the character's called Angelina, and it's made by pitching up Chris' voice. But I always thought that voice was a woman singing! I mean the one in The Race.

An I insist: this song has to be somewhere on the internet but saved with another filename to avoid further leaks.

So I actually reached out to someone and found out that the song may actually have never sold... Not sure who to believe at this point though haha.

And where is there a female vocal in there?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

So I actually reached out to someone and found out that the song may actually have never sold... Not sure who to believe at this point though haha.

And where is there a female vocal in there?

At the beginning of the first snippet we got on the AHFOD film. At least it always sounded as a woman or some sort of voice to me.

At the beginning of the first snippet we got on the AHFOD film. At least it always sounded as a woman or some sort of voice to me.

Ohhh in that snippet. Yeah that sounds like Merry Clayton to me. Would make sense because they were working with her during AHFOD.

• Like 1

I have a theory The guy who started the post was the administrator of the page and he promoted one of the many songs he had because he knew we would be interested in buying them But after the page was deleted, it was no longer known about it. From that time on, rumors may have arisen that someone bought it or that the song is being negotiated privately. I don't know, this all seems intriguing!

Hopefully Coldplay will release it on the next album and not alter the song. Because from what we hear it is very beautiful

• Like 1

Thanks man! I really missed it o_O

Hope we hear it on their next tour :rolleyes: btw. what are you looking exactly into regarding The Race?

No worries! I actually missed it when watching the film for the first time in the theater. I then freaked out when I saw the title at the end haha.

And just trying to contact anyone who may have it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

QjMyCgoK4peiIOKXpAoKCklGWEdJSUNKRUIzVzYzVFVFQlRHQzNETUZRUUVTSURYTjVYSElJREdNRldHWUlEQ01WV0c2NVlLSkVRSE8zM09PUVFHTVlMTU5RV0NBNURJTVVRR0czM01ONTJYRTRaQU1GV0dZSURGUEJZR1kzM0VNVT09PT09PQ==

Decode:

And I wont fall, I wont fall below

I wont fall, the colours all explode

• Wow 4