✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moon Music: Music of the Spheres Volume 2

Doomotron

• 2 weeks later...

So, according to the latest answer on X, Coldplay is expressing their excitement for Big Weekend performance through "nest with eggs" emoji. For the past months they've been teasing through emojis that something is being tied up and hot to serve, so only way to interpret it is that something new is ready to be finally hatched then this weekend. Ideally it would be some new music, or what?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CP-EST said:

So, according to the latest answer on X, Coldplay is expressing their excitement for Big Weekend performance through "nest with eggs" emoji. For the past months they've been teasing through emojis that something is being tied up and hot to serve, so only way to interpret it is that something new is ready to be finally hatched then this weekend. Ideally it would be some new music, or what?  

I think at the very least they’ll play one new song this weekend. And then add maybe a couple more to the Glastonbury set. Something is definitely coming soon by all the teasing on Twitter. (Refuse to call it X lol)

• Like 3

I reckon Jupiter at Big Weekend and then maybe another song at Glasto. Whether they will be released straight away is another question.

They would be silly not to get Good Feelings out for summer though. Jupiter coming out for pride month makes too much sense for it not to happen (which isn't impossible knowing this band).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Looking through the tweets I think Phil's just having fun. I don't think he's intentionally trying to hint at anything specific. 

You could put it that way that he's having fun, that's for sure. 😄

But if you follow the pattern of tweeting and answering to fans' tweets since the beginning of the year, it's either fun like full time trolling fans without respect or fun like playfully and strategically hinting towards some news about Moon Music and FFTF2024. If they're purposefully trolling fans, it would be cruel and unlike Coldplay imo. So, if there is no news coming up, you rather stay silent, without specifically interacting with fans that bring up the topics related to new releases.

10 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

This website leaves me speechless sometimes...

Not sure, what leaves you speechless, if I may hear it...☺️ It's kind of ironic, that your post made me speechless because there is nothing I can make out of it.

3 hours ago, CP-EST said:

Not sure, what leaves you speechless, if I may hear it...☺️ It's kind of ironic, that your post made me speechless because there is nothing I can make out of it.

Saying it´s disrespectful to have that game with the fans it´s what seems crazy. Maybe in Amazon you can buy some sense of humour, you should try.

• Wow 1

13 hours ago, edupoint said:

Saying it´s disrespectful to have that game with the fans it´s what seems crazy. Maybe in Amazon you can buy some sense of humour, you should try.

Would you really say a band who's mostly been calculated and purposeful with their interaction, suddenly turns into complete trolling mode and keeping fans' anticipation for nothing?

I think it was quite clear what I was saying, that this game has not been all for nothing and so it's not a problem. So, I don't see anything crazy in my expression.

You seem to have quite attacking attitude. Maybe should buy some sense of something...

6 hours ago, CP-EST said:

Would you really say a band who's mostly been calculated and purposeful with their interaction, suddenly turns into complete trolling mode and keeping fans' anticipation for nothing?

I think it was quite clear what I was saying, that this game has not been all for nothing and so it's not a problem. So, I don't see anything crazy in my expression.

You seem to have quite attacking attitude. Maybe should buy some sense of something...

Well, thanks for the advice! I understood perfectly what you said, and I agree, it´s following a path that ends up on a close release, but what we meant was that, if that was not the case, talking about respect is a little too much, in my opinion. No intention of attacking at all, just found it funny.

Let´s hope we have something new soon!

25 minutes ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

ITS HAPPENING - Spotify canvases for multiple songs now have moons in the background of them!!Screenshot_20240523_011214_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021ff&is=664ed07f&hm=cf00820ea4442616d103444d547d3d967c70a3669d4149add27b52d06d20439f&=Screenshot_20240523_011228_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021ff&is=664ed07f&hm=0c0ab2c436200cfeeede8163bd21396aa46b71aff875b4e38fff0f885a11876c&=Screenshot_20240523_010906_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021fe&is=664ed07e&hm=5078ca9c18befd0372b0bcf5aeca6b6aee9c0de7af75c0f7a4007dee8c12db47&=

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

29 minutes ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

ITS HAPPENING - Spotify canvases for multiple songs now have moons in the background of them!!Screenshot_20240523_011214_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021ff&is=664ed07f&hm=cf00820ea4442616d103444d547d3d967c70a3669d4149add27b52d06d20439f&=Screenshot_20240523_011228_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021ff&is=664ed07f&hm=0c0ab2c436200cfeeede8163bd21396aa46b71aff875b4e38fff0f885a11876c&=Screenshot_20240523_010906_Spotify.jpg?ex=665021fe&is=664ed07e&hm=5078ca9c18befd0372b0bcf5aeca6b6aee9c0de7af75c0f7a4007dee8c12db47&=

Now we're talking! We must be so close 😁

13 minutes ago, Famous Old Painter said:

Alright, now we’re getting somewhere

Sorry but I only want to say that I love your profile picture. Must be his face when someone requests an X&Y song. 🫣

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, edupoint said:

Well, thanks for the advice! I understood perfectly what you said, and I agree, it´s following a path that ends up on a close release, but what we meant was that, if that was not the case, talking about respect is a little too much, in my opinion. No intention of attacking at all, just found it funny.

Let´s hope we have something new soon!

Alright alright. A lot gets lost in text communication. 😄  

I hope we'll have something new indeed. Today is Flower Moon day, which is also alternatively called Egg Laying Moon. Wonder if the nest with eggs reference was for that, but I guess we can find connections with anything if we want.

• Doomotron changed the title to Moon Music: Music of the Spheres Volume 2