✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

First time I've ever commented and I'm a Boomer so if I get it wrong, blame my advanced age. Loved this video. Put a huge smile on my face. Thanks.

Glad I'm not the only one :D First time I've commented on this page also.. but I do like to look! :shocked2: :laugh3:

There were five days in my live without web, so that i can't see pictures of Chris... than I came back and saw these wonderful orgasmic Chris-pictures by Keka! Thank You for saving my daY!!!

Welcome back! And you should watch latest iHeart Radio video jonny&chris! On a black sofa,in a high definition video :D

First time I've ever commented and I'm a Boomer so if I get it wrong, blame my advanced age. Loved this video. Put a huge smile on my face. Thanks.

Glad I'm not the only one :D First time I've commented on this page also.. but I do like to look! :shocked2: :laugh3:

Welcome here!!! a lot of pics from you;)

I'm glad to see others of my generation. I can't explain my crush on Chris. I feel kind of immature, but I'm still enjoying the photos and imagining.