Nick4Chris

:laugh3::laugh3: i'm sure that the person who put that was Perez Hilton

too white?? he is ok in fact i love hisskin colour .. :kiss::kiss:

yes I took it from Perez Hilton's website :D

oh..

WithChrisMartinOutandAboutinManhattan0004.jpg

WithChrisMartinOutandAboutinManhattan0006.jpg

more..

>>there are a lot of C&G photos in this site. If you are so jealous,don't ever open it :D

oh..

more..

>>there are a lot of C&G photos in this site. If you are so jealous,don't ever open it :D

I'm not jealous so I did look.

Dates on the photos are December 2003. If you look closely, you'll see C & G are coming out of a doctor's office and both look deliriously happy. Makes me wonder if they'd just confirmed that Apple was on the way. Kinda warms my heart.

oh..

more..

Dates on the photos are December 2003. If you look closely, you'll see C & G are coming out of a doctor's office and both look deliriously happy. Makes me wonder if they'd just confirmed that Apple was on the way. Kinda warms my heart.

Yes, when shown this picture in an interview, Gywneth simply said, yes we just learned we were pregnant. LOL This was December 1st 2003, I believe. They married on December 5th.

Yes, when shown this picture in an interview, Gywneth simply said, yes we just learned we were pregnant. LOL This was December 1st 2003, I believe. They married on December 5th.

I'm a little confused on the dates. If this picture was taken in December, G would have been 4 months pregnant. Apple was born the following May. Seems odd she didn't know she was pregnant until 4 months in. I mean, I know it happens.. but maybe they just found out the sex of the baby. That can be seen at 16 wks.

I'm a little confused on the dates. If this picture was taken in December, G would have been 4 months pregnant. Apple was born the following May. Seems odd she didn't know she was pregnant until 4 months in. I mean, I know it happens.. but maybe they just found out the sex of the baby. That can be seen at 16 wks.

:nod:

:Pattachment-4.jpg

Perfection, Maria..................

Unless she was still pregnant when she said that in the interview. They purposely try to mess up the timeline so the paps wouldn't find out when she was due so they could hound her. When she was pregnant with Moses and a reporter asked her how many months she was, she said, "a lot."

Unless she was still pregnant when she said that in the interview. They purposely try to mess up the timeline so the paps wouldn't find out when she was due so they could hound her. When she was pregnant with Moses and a reporter asked her how many months she was, she said, "a lot."

You might be on to something. I have seen past celebrities give a later date than what the real due date is. ( I'm assuming to throw the paps off.)

The day before she married, she was on Letterman, and she was extreemly happy and was asked about getting married and she said something like "I don't know, I haven't been asked", next day they were married.

IF those pics are correct on the date, then she was 4 months pregnant and they damn sure were aware of it, and probably had a 4 month sonogram and saw the baby. I'm pretty sure the pics of them together expressing their joy was a pap present, they were very aware of them being there.

66910.jpg

oops! Some of the quotes attributed to me in that post weren't mine:) And yes you're right, wasn't she like 5 months pregnant when they got married?

There's an interview where Gwynnie is shown different pictures and asked to comment. I just can't recall the name of the publication right now.