Keka you are fantastic

Not me. Chris is fantastic. But thank you. :kiss:

yeah^^^^:laugh3:

Hi girls don't miss it!

specially for you Keka,

http://www.heineken.com/br/heineken-music/heineken-rocks.aspx

at least we get a code of Heineken :thinking:

I'm in! Thank you, darling! ;)

First time I've ever commented and I'm a Boomer so if I get it wrong, blame my advanced age. Loved this video. Put a huge smile on my face. Thanks.

OMG... Are you cute or are you cute? Thank you! :kiss:

2lnfrqa.jpg

This is the epic "Fashion Mistake by Chris Martin"

:laugh3:

I'm glad to see others of my generation. I can't explain my crush on Chris. I feel kind of immature, but I'm still enjoying the photos and imagining.

Your words are my words! Just the same, from first at last. I'm in love with Chris so much. He is my MermaidMan, my breath, my sun... I really love him. :embarrassed:

I'm 36. And you? :thinking:

I'm glad to see others of my generation. I can't explain my crush on Chris. I feel kind of immature, but I'm still enjoying the photos and imagining.

Oh golly I feel just the same... ! :confused: I joke to my husband that it's my second (or third!) teenage! Still like you, I am having enormous fun and loving the photos, videos and everything.. and OMG the Chris and Jonny thread !! unreal.gif:P But at the same time feel kinda silly!! But hey lets go with it ! ;)

I had a look around:

"While coming out on stage at their concert in Hershey, PA on Monday, the 24th of May, Chris accidentally burned his hand. During the concert he apologized for being in a 'less-than-charitable' mood because of that incident."

It matches with the date of the video :)

chris_hershey.jpg