✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

I believe whoever did this cut out Moses from the picture (I guess he was holding Chris's hand, otherwise it wouldn't hang down in such a weird angle) and then added another pic of Apple.

Oh and right-Apple is missing an arm..

*pulls hair at how crappy this picture is done*

Okay now I'm horribly disturbed! :lol:

Yeah, I used to wonder why the long hair... :inquisitive:

If I rememeber correctly, the first pictures with shorter hair finally were the ones from Barcelona two years ago...

Oh golly I feel just the same... ! :confused: I joke to my husband that it's my second (or third!) teenage! Still like you, I am having enormous fun and loving the photos, videos and everything.. and OMG the Chris and Jonny thread !! unreal.gif:P But at the same time feel kinda silly!! But hey lets go with it ! ;)

At 41 I know how ya feel,lol. But yeah, go with it and have fun. Life is for living! :D

30179225143531488987719.jpg

25152624259242244083319.jpg

chrisxi.jpg

Moses had long hair until he turned 3. Being that Gwyneth is half Jewish, there is a tradition not to cut the hair until the child has their third birthday.

Oh, I thought it might be some tradition.

Some people here believe it is not good to cut hair until children turn 1, but it's more to do with superstition than religion.

I win the dorky old lady contest at 52! Hurrah! Now back to your regularly scheduled pictures.

I'm 48... So clearly we win Jamieg ! LOL.. :laugh3:

However having spammed this thread with ageism, I feel it only right that I put matters right....

ChrisMartin.jpg

ChrisMartinprinside26864chrismartibr5.jpg

ChrisMartinx_19067248.jpg

A small contribution..

:P

Those pictures make me sad. Apple obviously doesn't want her picture taken. I don't think I could handle being famous. I would punch someone.

oh, I thought the same thing.. poor moses and apple and other celeb kids. some celebs are putting their children in front of the cameras intentionally but it is so clear that Chris and Gwy are not in this group. Chris looks so nervous,surly,angry in every photo with his children.

I guess it just shows you're never too young or too old to appreciate a beautiful man with a beautiful talent! :heart:

I'm so happy, there are people my age or older here. (I'm 31). Sometimes I feel weird having this obsession/crush at my age when I'm talking to my friends, but when I come here, it feels perfectly fine :D

I guess it just shows you're never too young or too old to appreciate a beautiful man with a beautiful talent! :heart:

You are right! either way, I'm glad I was born at the same year as Chris and Jonny btw! ;) but age is just a number...and love is much superior than age differences.:P

I win the dorky old lady contest at 52! Hurrah! Now back to your regularly scheduled pictures.

Nope, I've got you beat because I'm... erm... well, older than 52. :)

But I still love this beautiful man. Never too old to appreciate something like this:

chrissoft.jpg