✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

happytimeplz.png

Ooh that's nice.. A lovely way to spend my lunchtime.. I've had a day of it.. first I flooded my kitchen, and just now after mopping everything up.. my cat just spilled tea all over my laptop!! :inquisitive: So that is very nice.. thank you.,

Oh noes, poor you! D:

I hate it when cats do that :mean: They're evil little creatures!!

And I should do a lot of things right now than drooling over a man that I can't be together with anyway LOL

Ooh that's nice.. A lovely way to spend my lunchtime.. I've had a day of it.. first I flooded my kitchen, and just now after mopping everything up.. my cat just spilled tea all over my laptop!! :inquisitive: So that is very nice.. thank you.,

awww :( :(

did your cat spill your tea after seeing Chris' photos :P :P

Oh noes, poor you! D:

I hate it when cats do that :mean: They're evil little creatures!!

And I should do a lot of things right now than drooling over a man that I can't be together with anyway LOL

LOL.. cats can be. I have five.. one is always doing SOMETHING bad!

And Yes, I should be doing something else too!! But I'm having ANOTHER tea break.. the cat is in bed! LOL

awww :( :(

did your cat spill your tea after seeing Chris' photos :P :P

Yes my cat is obsessed with Chris Martin.. :nice: :laugh3: