🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Nick4Chris

After going back and reading a NME article from the April 2003 edition, here's what the writer said about our boy: (Everyone bow your heads...)

"Chris Martin is young, concerned, stone-cold drop-dead fucking gorgeous (there's not a girl here tonight who doesn't envy Gwynnie), awed, humble, fit, weird, highly strung, intense and very, very real."

Amen.

109c7_1329138602_gwyneth-paltrow-rihanna-article.jpg

lol I can not envy Gwyneth :P because it would be a beautiful woman such as Rihanna, she is the most beautiful woman in the world said in the medias.

So I am a very ugly or repulsive is same .

I can not make a comparaisson is one of the most beautiful women in the world Gwyneth. and this is the model of all girls and women. she is intelligent and kind a real woman, the men love .even my friend thin who loves her.

I understand that Chris has wanted to get married and have children with Gwyneth . the men never starts with the big unless they are not really interested. unless certain exceptions example idol of my childhood I can say looks inside a girl before her beauty outside. (in 2002 he saw me and gave a big smile if he did not see that I was fat and ugly) the last girlfriends he had was normal as me. not very pretty but all the girls criticized because him is a sex symbol for millions of women :nod:

First the banner, now the Chris thread. Enough RiRi, already,lol.:lol::p

was a secret :\

I could see my hero with his beautiful Princess, a hero have always a beautiful princess. and I dream of beautiful story without being disturbed in my corner.

People like to see the beautiful people at the TVs.

I remember that, because I'd thought of doing the same thing, and you beat me to it,lol. Great minds think alike!!:D

Of course now my avi may never change,lol. Every time I think of changing it, I...just...can't...:)

Awwwww :hug: I am very happy you like it. I keep looking at it now and I only see the errors in it... :rolleyes: But that's just me being super critical.. I think we are all our worst critics.. but I am VERY happy you love it.

I need to see that again. :awesome:

'Jon, Jon! What is this? Play more soloes, if it's not jazz I won't like it..'

'Wha's that?

A cigarette...

A JAZZ cigarette!!'

:laugh3:

LOL! I love that.. they should do more silly videos, they're good at them! :D

'Wha's that?

A cigarette...

A JAZZ cigarette!!'

First the banner, now the Chris thread. Enough RiRi, already,lol.:lol::p

Too RiRi for my taste :dozey:

Hello girls! It's very sunny here and I'm helping my mum with Easter cakes [and writing the recipes on my cooking tumblr :D]. I'm so tired, I slept only 4 hours in the last 3 days [you know, my insomnia never leaves me :dozey:] but tomorrow is the last day of university before Easter Holidays [a whole week].

I hope you are all having a good day :D

tumblr_m1vwjtkx1Y1r1t8yho1_250.gif

tumblr

'Wha's that?

A cigarette...

A JAZZ cigarette!!'

It's brilliant. :laugh3:

:nod: Awesome, awesome, awesome !!! :lol:

Hello girls! It's very sunny here and I'm helping my mum with Easter cakes [and writing the recipes on my cooking tumblr :D]. I'm so tired, I slept only 4 hours in the last 3 days [you know, my insomnia never leaves me :dozey:] but tomorrow is the last day of university before Easter Holidays [a whole week].

tumblr

Hello, oh nice !! ;)

Great, you're gonna have your holidays, too. :)

beautiful gif, I watched that show on TV !! :D

NAAAAAAAAAH please, not Rihanna again !!! :rolleyes:

^^I know how you feel. I hear the errors in my best songs. But if it really bothers you, I could borrow J-Buck The Pimp Daddy instead,lol. (My would THAT draw questions from my FB friends!!;))

Use whatever you want to Tracie.. :kiss: Don't feel you have to use that one if you feel like a change.. I seriously won't mind a bit :D

tumblr

Nice Easter cakes, yummy.. a bit like that gif... also yummy! :D I hope you get some sleep over the holidays Kristal.. I have another two days and then I am off for a week too.. cannot CANNOT wait.. 50% done this week! :cool:

Woo Hoo! A whole week or Row's madness on the forum!:D

I really am very attached to my avi.:) My other favorite Jonny pic is onn my new desktop (My favorite Chris pic is still on my old desktop, so when they're both on, i can't help grinning!:D)). So my eyes are quite content at the moment.:D

(But I'd still love to read the reactions of my FB friends to Jonny-pimp,lol.)

You saw it too ?!! Wow, I'm relieved, I was starting to think it was just an illusion, because it only caught my eye for like 2 seconds, and then it was out of sight! It's crazy how the 2 look a like, right ? Though I think the man has beard on the poster, but otherwise it's pretty much the same! I remember the eyes to be shockingly similar :nod:

It's definetly his eyes that struck in first, they just seem to pierce through your soul any time you see them!

After going back and reading a NME article from the April 2003 edition, here's what the writer said about our boy: (Everyone bow your heads...)

"Chris Martin is young, concerned, stone-cold drop-dead fucking gorgeous (there's not a girl here tonight who doesn't envy Gwynnie), awed, humble, fit, weird, highly strung, intense and very, very real."

Amen.

I totally agree, amen to that!

tumblr

OHMY, I wish I was his right hand. I WANNA RUN MY HAND THROUGH THAT HAIR!!!!

OK, my mind veered right into the gutter when I read that 'right hand' comment,lol.;):wink3:

527962_262304257193064_199020000188157_554249_1906088050_n.jpg :cool:

I have been spending or wasting, (you decide) my time the last two days on this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5zuJafq5qI]toosexy.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I hope you all enjoy it.... it made me smile when I was making it.

/527962_262304257193064_199020000188157_554249_1906088050_n.jpg[/img] :cool:

I have been spending or wasting, (you decide) my time the last two days on this..

OMG Comicforce,your video ist brilliant.I love it.No waste at all.

You´ve choosen great moments.

I know what i will do with the rest of my evening :D

OK, my mind veered right into the gutter when I read that 'right hand' comment,lol.;):wink3:

Hahaha I must admit. Mine too. :sneaky: :lol:

was good about fame around of Chris .

I just want to say I do not want Chris to made other such agony, take care .

this picture has stressed me and seriously worry.

1291662439255_f.jpg

So aww........ 6amor.gif

2q23acp.gif

Capturadepantallacompleta23082011125948am.jpg

Capturadepantallacompleta23082011125954am.jpg

Capturadepantallacompleta23082011010048am.jpg

:dazzled: :dazzled: :cool::cool:

527962_262304257193064_199020000188157_554249_1906088050_n.jpg :cool:

:dazzled:

Oh my god, Row, that video is toosexy !!!!!!!! Thank you for the dedication :kiss: I had a big big smile on my face, I'm sitting on the couch, my dad and sister are sitting next to me :lol: :lol:

Awesome vid, I love it. And the song is just perfect !!!!!!! :dazzled: :dazzled: and you haven't wasted your time. Not at all.